Credit Operations ExecutiveJob Description
So, who are we
Hello, we're IG Group. No, not Instagram - though we're a pretty big deal ourselves. We're a global, FTSE 250-listed company made up of a collection of progressive fintech brands in the world of online trading and investing. The best part We've snapped up many awards for our top-class platforms, forward-thinking products, and incredible employee experiences.
We believe in financial freedom. And our purpose is to help ambitious people achieve it. Around 400,000 people use our groundbreaking technology and forward-thinking platforms to trade the financial products they
know and love.
Did we mention we have offices in 18 countries Yes, when you join IG Group, you'll have the chance to work across
multiple brands, with people all over the world. Join us for an exciting future and let's innovate together!Your role in the Team
If your passionate about providing a first class client experience, have a keen eye for detail and a proactive nature then join our Credit Operations team in Bengaluru. We provide the group with operational support in many areas of the business, the responsibilities include:What You'll Do
Who we're looking for
- Manage client margin calls and account settlements
- Account administration which includes account set up, sign off and categorization
- Manage and monitor first line risk controls for the group: 'Risk Monitoring, Risk identification & Risk Analysis
- Provide direct client support on aspects of their trading account
- Compile and distribute daily, weekly and monthly reports and audits.
You're curious about things like the client experience, the rapid developments in tech, and the complex world of fintech regulation. You're also a confident, creative thinker with a knack for innovating. We know that you know every problem has a solution. Here, you can try new ideas, and lead the way in creating inspiring experiences for our clients and everyone around you.
We don't fit the corporate stereotype. If you want to work for a traditional, suit-and-tie corporate that just gives you a pay cheque at the end of the month, we might not be for you. But, if you have that IG Group energy and you can stand behind what we believe in, let's raise the bar together.What You'll Need For This Role
How You'll Grow
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Happy to commit to shift pattern that covers UK hours ( 12.30pm to 11:30pm IST)
- Works well under pressure, meets deadlines and manages their own workload through strong time management and prioritization skills. Ability to complete personal and team KPIs.
- Strong problem-solving skills, demonstrating a logical and analytical approach.
- Open and drives changes when opportunities arise
- Passion to provide exceptional client service on a global scale
- Strong data analytical skills to drive key servicing decisions
- Shows good attention to detail and organizational skills
- Has a considered, diplomatic approach with excellent relationship and communication skills with their team, line manager, across the business and with external parties
- Self-motivated individual.
When you join IG Group, we want you to have more than a job - we want you to have a career. And you can. If you spot an opportunity, we want you to chase it. Stretch yourself, challenge your self-beliefs and go for the things you dream of. With internal and external learning opportunities, and the tools to help you skyrocket to success, we'll support you all the way.
And these opportunities truly are endless because we have some bold targets. We plan to expand our global presence, increase revenue growth, and ultimately deliver the world's best trading experience. We'd love to have you along for the ride.The perks
Where you'll work
- Flexible working hours & hybrid working
- Home office equipment reimbursement
- Performance related Bonus
- Employee-led LGBTQ+, Women's, Black, and Parents & Carers networks with an annual budget for organizing events & projects that foster an open, diverse, and inclusive culture
- Career-focused and leadership training in-class and online, incl. unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning platform
- Well-being events as well as Employee Assistance Programme
- Contribution to gym memberships
- A day off on your birthday Two days volunteering leave per year
- A day off on your birthday
- Two days volunteering leave per year.
We follow a hybrid working model; we reckon it's the best of both worlds. This model also feeds into our secret ingredients for innovation: diversity, flexibility, and close connection. Plus, you'll be welcomed into a diverse and inclusive workforce with a lot of creative energy.
Ask our employees what their favourite thing is about working at IG, and you'll hear an echo of 'our culture'! That's because you can come to work as your authentic self. The things that make you, you - like your ethnicity, sexual orientation, faith, age, gender identity/expression or physical capacity - can bring a fresh perspective or new skill to our business.
That's why we welcome people from various walks of life; and anyone who wants to help us realise our vision and strategy. So, if you're keen to connect with our values, and lead the charge on innovation, you know what to do.Number of openings
Skills: account administration , Time Management, Interpersonal Skills, Risk Analysis, Analytical Approach, Attention To Detail, Client Support, Organizational Skills, Communication Skills
Experience: 0.00-2.00 Years