Danfoss is looking for an Assistant Manager - Finance for P2P team. Your role is to Perform Domestic and overseas payments, Coordinate with bank and other stakeholders for India-specific documentation and resolve queries, Support Audit, communicate with procurement, supply chain, and logistics departments to solve any issues in the process.Job Responsibilities
Responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to, the following.
Background & Skills
- Expertise in Payment process, domestic, Employee and Import payments
- Experience in India specific requirements and handle documentation/queries for A1 and A2, payments.
- Ensure all Statutory payment are made as per timeline
- Ensure aged items of IDPMS are worked constantly and cleared, coordinate and follow up with Exim team for closure
- Coordinate with bank to solve payment queries.
- Focus on vendor open items, GRIR and VIM unprocessed items
- Investigate and coordinate with stakeholders to resolve aged invoices and maintain books complaint.
- Handle Month closing activities in creating provisions for invoices received in VIM, unscanned invoices, freight provisions etc
- Processing of Custom duties
- Support AMA, ASA and internal Audit
The ideal candidate possesses these skills.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, minimum of 7+ years of relevant experience in Accounts Payable Process.
- Outstanding communication and collaborative skills together with the ability to guide, influence and convince others with empathy.
- ERP knowledge, SAP is an added advantage.
- Good communication skills, with the ability to collaborate with a variety of stakeholders.
- As a person you are a team player who is used to work in a complex matrix environment
- You are highly motivated by improving performance, well organized and efficient.
Join our team and help us release the potential of this amazing world. We look forward to discovering how you want to have an impact on tomorrow!Employee Benefits
We are excited to offer you the following benefits with your employment:
- Flexible working hours
- Pension plan
- Personal insurance
- Opportunity to join Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Referral Program
This list does not promise or guarantee any particular benefit or specific action. They may depend on country or contract specifics and are subject to change at any time without prior notice.Danfoss - Engineering Tomorrow
At Danfoss, we are engineering solutions that allow the world to use resources in smarter ways - driving the sustainable transformation of tomorrow. No transformation has ever been started without a group of passionate, dedicated and empowered people. We believe that innovation and great results are driven by the right mix of people with diverse backgrounds, personalities, skills, and perspectives, reflecting the world in which we do business. To make sure the mix of people works, we strive to create an inclusive work environment where people of all backgrounds are treated equally, respected, and valued for who they are. It is a strong priority within Danfoss to improve the health, working environment and safety of our employees.
Following our founder's mindset 'action speaks louder than words', we set ourselves ambitious targets to protect the environment by embarking on a plan to become CO2 neutral latest by 2030.
Danfoss is an EO employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or other protected category.
Skills: Communication, Audit, Sap
Experience: 7.00-9.00 Years