Job TitleSenior Accounting Specialist - Level 1
Senior Accounting Specialist - Level 1 You are responsible for
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Execution and take responsibility for ICS/Sox controls to make it effective. Take corrective actions and documentation for audit purposes.
- Proactively identify control deficiencies and work with business to mitigate deficiencies / risks.
- Review of JVs, BSARs, GBSR, Internal Controls related documentation
- Preparation of judgmental JVs
- Verify compliance with accounting standards and regulations based on IFRS
- Month-close activities
- Liaise with Market stakeholders on the regular activities / alignment/escalation management
- Provide accurate & timely data for fiscal reporting and other requirements.
- Justification of end balance and documentation of aged / manual items
- Identifies opportunities for process improvement and automation
- Responsible for managing the performance of 3rd party colleagues
- E2E responsible for all accounting processes
- Support year-end audits including, process walkthrough, test of controls, documentation, coordination.
- Ensures all business events and transactions are properly recorded and justified
- Responsible for Continuous Improvement projects and drive standardization as per goals.
- Provide commentary for the variances in Trial Statement Review & lead TSR calls based on role
- Achieving RTR Goals & Key performance Indicators
- CA/CMA with at least 3-5 years of experience or MBA Finance/ Semi qualified Finance professionals eg: CA, CMA etc with at least 8 years of experience
- Hands on experience in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge in SAP would be preferred
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders, penchant for bringing new ideas and looking for continuous improvements and enable us to be at our best.
We are a health technology company. We built our entire company around the belief that every human matters, and we won't stop until everybody everywhere has access to the quality healthcare that we all deserve. Do the work of your life to help the lives of others.
. Learn more about .
. Discover .
. Learn more about .
If you're interested in this role and have many, but not all, of the experiences needed, we encourage you to apply. You may still be the right candidate for this or other opportunities at Philips. Learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion .
Skills: Sap, Accounting, Microsoft Office, Ifrs
Experience: 3.00-5.00 Years