This position is responsible for the delivery of payroll services including operations support to 6 State Street entities for US in accordance with Company Service Level Agreements that will ensure accuracy and timeliness as well as full compliance with legislation, company policy and control procedures. The position requires the ability to continuously look to improve the efficiency of day-to-day payroll operations through work process improvements.Primary Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Ownership and Management of reduction of Payroll Administration tasks
- Ownership and management of the monthly payroll process improvements.
- Ensure all monthly reporting is completed in a timely manner.
- Ensure compliance and control risk within the payroll function by continuous regular review of payroll procedures and conducting a self-audit on the monthly payroll.
- Manage the 'Payroll Mailbox' - filing e-mails & answering any queries from employe in a timely manner.
- Provide a point of escalation for payroll and operations related queries to the GHRService Centre
- Ownership of MYHRW payroll related queries. This includes continuous review of FAQ's.
- Working with internal and external auditors as needed to ensure the integrity of payrollInformation.
- A number of year's payroll operation and administration experience.
- Working knowledge of US statutory legislation and procedure relating to payroll.
- FPC qualification desirable.
- Working knowledge of a Payroll/HR system.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Evidence of a confident communication style and clear written communication.
- Resilience and the ability to work independently in a fast paced environment to deliver results with a strong focus on accuracy and attention to detail.
Skills: Payroll, Microsoft Excel, Communication, Administration, Attention To Detail
Experience: 5.00-7.00 Years