Job DescriptionSummary role description:
Hiring for a Finance Head for one of the specialized aerospace component manufacturers.Company description:
Our client is a prominent player in the aerospace materials industry, focuses on sourcing, stocking, and supplying a diverse range of aerospace raw materials. Operating from dedicated warehouses in Gummidipoondi, Chennai and Andhra Pradesh, they are certified with AS9100 Rev D and AS9120 Rev B Quality systems. They are offering unique value-addition capabilities, such as band-saw cutting, turning, milling, and NDT testing, they specialize in sourcing super alloys for critical applications. The client not only adheres to material standards but also assists customers in defining specifications based on applications, conducts relevant tests, and provides certifications. Our client serves various industries, including aerospace, space research, gas turbines, and nuclear power plants, they are a one-stop solution for material requirements, emphasizing quality and customization.Role details:
- Title / Designation: Finance Head
- Reporting to: Vice President - Operations
- Ensure accurate and timely management of all financial affairs and act as Company Secretary and Trust Secretary.
- Liaise with auditors, bankers, insurers, investment managers, legal entities and handle correspondence with members and local groups on constitutional and financial matters.
- Manage, supervise, and provide guidance to the Finance and Accounting Department and conduct training to keep the accounting team's skills up to date.
- Plan, control, and implement the annual budgeting process
- Supervise the preparation of profit and cash flow forecasts, analyses, and reports.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly management reports, accounts and generate financial reports.
- Analyse financial discrepancies and recommend effective solutions
- Monitor expenditures, analyse revenues, and determine budget variances.
- Assist in auditing activities by providing necessary information and ensure timely completion of all accounting tasks and transactions.
- Maintain compliance with international and local regulations.
- Undertake financial processing, including accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Ensure timely collection and compilation of all necessary documents and maintain highly organized and updated files.
- years of experience in financial management, accounting, or related roles, with a strong background in financial reporting and analysis.
- Strong understanding of financial regulations and accounting standards
- Proficiency in various financial software and tools
- Strong leadership and team management skills.
- Exceptional problem-solving and analytical abilities.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Detail-oriented with a focus on accuracy and compliance.
- Ability to adapt to changing financial environments and priorities.
- 2 rounds of interview with VP
- HR discussions
Check Your Resume for Match
Upload your resume and our tool will compare it to the requirements for this job like recruiters do.
Skills: Financial Management, Accounting, Analysis, Accuracy, Interpersonal Skills, Analytical Abilities, Financial Software, Leadership, Accounting Standards, Financial Reporting, Problem-solving, Communication, Compliance, Team Management
Experience: 5.00-7.00 Years