Job Description: We are looking for an experienced person to undertake all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation, as well as development of internal control policies and procedures.
This candidate will lead the accounts and finance team and is expected to work with Virtual CFO to and drive accounting & Financial strategies and should work with the management to provide strategic financial inputs.
Candidate will be responsible for ensuring that,
• All accounting allocations are appropriately made and documented.
• Perform cash management functions and oversee accounts payable, accounts receivable, cash disbursements, payroll and bank reconciliation functions.
• Help setup processes and maintain a separation of duties with regards to accounting functions to insure that there are checks and balances in the system.
• Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL and Counsel, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition
• Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
• Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements
• Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting
• Research technical accounting issues for compliance
• Support month-end and year-end close process
• Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
• Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
• Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
• Additional duties as necessary
- Internal Controls
The candidate will be responsible for establishing and executing internal controls over the company’s accounting and financial procedures.
• This includes reviewing and approving all invoices to be paid, as well as reviewing accounts receivable aging reports.
• Responsible for coordinating with external tax accountants for income tax preparation and auditors who prepare internal audits of the company. This includes keeping company records organized and readily available for examination.
- Financial Planning and Reporting
• Responsible for all banking and finance activities.
• This includes negotiating lines of credit and vendor agreements, as well as reviewing all financial contracts, financing agreements, and insurance policies.
• Also responsible for providing accurate and comprehensive financial information to executive management for long-term financial strategizing.
• Long-term financial planning
• Must provide crucial financial data and work with executive management to coordinate all financial planning functions with business operations.
• Financial reporting duties include preparing financial statements, balance sheets, cash flow reports, budgets, budget-to- actuals and financial projections.
• Must be skilled at in-depth financial analysis and provide expert financial perspective and opinions.
• Financial analysis to help to assess risk, analyse the efficiency and inform policy decisions made by executive management.
Proven working experience as a Manager in Finance Department with experience of leading a team. Should have around 7-8 years of overall combined accounting and finance experience.
Advanced degree in Accounting Qualified CA Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures Experience with creating financial statements Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process Excellent accounting software user and administration skills. Should have IT Industry experience. Skills:- Finance, Financial Modeling, Financial Ratio Analysis, Finance Controller, Accounting, MS MAV, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivables