Purpose of Job:
Responsible for Accord Healthcare Standalone Finance management, supporting all financial accounting, internal & external audit, tax, treasury, and cash management finance activities by working closely with the Fawdon operations Finance team, all functional areas, and shared service resources in Barnstaple and Intas. Specific Job
- Assist in the preparation of statutory returns, liaise with external auditors, and be responsible for ensuring that appropriate evidence and assistance are supplied to allow them to reach an opinion on the financial statements
• Work with external & internal auditors to resolve audit points & update processes to reflect
- Lead monthly closure process, including preparation of lead schedules, i.e., accruals, prepayment, etc.
- Responsible for ensuring Corporate financial reporting is prepared promptly and accurately.
- Ensure monthly reconciliation of the financial reporting pack to the ERP system & preparing & consolidating data to support balance sheet reporting & reconciliation
- Monthly GL scrutiny, including GR-IR account & balance sheet open item management in the ERP system
- Work with external & internal auditors to resolve audit points & update processes to reflect
- Ensure financial adherence to all global and local policies & SOPs
- Work closely with the shared services team to ensure the efficient and compliant running of all processes
- Reviewing figures for accuracy and investigating any discrepancies.
- Assist with various compliance, i.e., VAT reporting UK & EU, office of national statistics
Decision Quality- ability to make good timely decisions even when not all the facts are clear
Building Effective Teams - ability to inspire staff to work in teams to deliver solutions
Process Management - ability to analytically assess work and control processes and find areas for improvement, thus increasing efficiency and compliance
Interpersonal Savy - the role is pivotal in connecting with numerous internal and external stakeholders such as auditors, HMRC, and Group Finance; therefore, the ability to connect and build rapport with various stakeholders and handle those with diplomacy and tact is vital.Relevant Functional/Technical Skills or Industry Experience
Minimum 5 years post-qualification experience in a multinational manufacturing company.
High level of IT skills, specifically in Microsoft Word and Excel
Able to work in a fast-paced, growing
SAP (including BPC) experienceQualification :
Qualified Accountant (CA, ICEAW) with a solid technical understanding of Ind AS & IFRS
Fluent in English
Skills: Sap, Cash Management, Microsoft Word, Tax, Treasury, Audit, Compliance, Erp System, Ind As, Financial Accounting, Excel, Ifrs
Experience: 5.00-7.00 Years