When you join Accurate Background, you're an integral part of making every hire the start of a success story. Your contributions will help us fulfill our mission of advancing the background screening experience through visibility and insights, empowering our clients to make smarter, unbiased decisions.Overview
As a key member of the Accounting department, the primary role of the Accounts Receivable Specialist is to be responsible for client billing, payment collections and applications support, new accounts set-up, and respond to client inquiries. This position will interface with Customer Service, Operations and Account Management/Sales departments. The Accounts Receivable Specialist will support the Accounting Team with Excel reporting, audit requests, data analysis, database management, and other tasks as needed. They will possess great organizational skills, the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and multi-task while maintaining data input accuracy.
Accurate Background is a fast-growing organization, focused on providing employment background screenings and building trustful relationships with our clients. Accurate Background continues to exceed expectations by offering an array of innovative and cutting-edge background check and credentialing products to meet the needs of human resource, loss prevention, and security/legal professionals in employment screening and vendor certification
- Process monthly billing and distribution of invoices to clients according to invoice instructions.
- Process daily bank and cash receipts by ensuring the proper coding in the accounting system.
- Responsible for the accuracy and timely setup of new customer accounts.
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism and responsiveness to customer inquiries, follow-ups, and collections of past due balance.
- Actioning Accounts Receivable Email box.
- Handling AR calls relating to invoicing, payment updation, payment processing, billing, account status, account updation, client enquiries etc.
- Handling collection calls.
- Organize and maintain contracts, client invoices, customer accounts etc.
- Posting of journal entries and generate reporting necessary to close month end in a timely matter.
- Assist with annual external audits
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting.
- Minimum 6 months to 1 year of work experience in Accounting or Finance Role.
- Commitment to high quality standards of accounting work.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Proficient in Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Experience in NetSuite Accounting software, Salesforce, Tableau is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written).
- Must be detailed-oriented.
- Highly motivated self-starter with analytical skills.
- Ability to interact with employees and vendors in a professional manner.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Ability to meet deadlines and follow up on pending issues.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Must have good and impactful communication skills. Strong people and customer service skills, advocate positive working relationships among internal and external customers.
- Collaborate internally to ensure queries are timely resolved.
- Effective Support to the AR team.
- Experience in handling Accounts Receivable calls or some exposure in handling client calls.
- Experience in handling clients queries through Email.
4,35,000 - 5,50,000 a yearThe Accurate Way:
We offer a fun, fast-paced environment, with lots of room for growth. We have an unwavering commitment to diversity, ensuring everyone has a complete sense of belonging here. To do this, we follow four guiding principles - Take Ownership, Be Open, Stay Curious, Work as One - core values that dictate what we stand for, and how we behave.Take ownership.
Be accountable for your actions, your team, and the company. Accept responsibility willingly, especially when it's what's best for our customers. Give others every reason to trust you, believe in you, and count on you. Rise to every occasion with your personal best.Be open.
Be open to new ideas. Be inclusive of people and ways of doing things. Make yourself accessible and approachable, and communicate with genuineness, transparency, honesty, and respect. Embrace differences.Stay curious.
Stay curious even as you move forward. Tirelessly ask questions and challenge the status quo in your pursuit of new ideas, ways to solve problems, and to continually grow and improve. Work as one.
Work together to create the best customer and workplace experience. Put our customers and employees first-before individual or departmental agendas. Make sure they get the help they need to succeed.About Accurate Background:
Accurate Background's vision is to make every hire the start of a success story. As a trusted provider of employment background screening and workforce monitoring services, Accurate Background gives companies of all sizes the confidence to make smarter, unbiased hiring decisions at the speed of demand. Experience a new standard of support with a dedicated team, comprehensive technology and insight, and the most extensive coverage and search options to advance your business while keeping your brand and people safe.
Skills: Salesforce, Word, Outlook, Interpersonal Skills, Tableau, Organizational Skills, Excel, Analytical Skills, Communication Skills
Experience: 1.00-3.00 Years