Nyati Group combines the dual ethos of integrity and aesthetics in building futuristic landmarks. With customer at the core of all its endeavours, every project under the Nyati brand is conceptualised keeping in mind the aspirations of the buyer. This helps us to build enriching living spaces that exude a sense of pride amongst the inhabitants.
With footprints into sectors like EPC, Hospitality and Healthcare the group aims to deliver inspiring milestones in every field it ventures as it explores newer horizons of growth.Job Title - Deputy General Manager Department - Accounts and Finance Job Location - Pune Required Experience - 05 Years Plus Required Qualification - C.A. (Chartered Accountant) Duties and
• MIS Reporting & Analysis -
- Checking and Analysis of monthly MIS report.
- Monitoring & Controlling of all the transactions & profit and loss of each vertical.
• Financial Analysis -
Evaluation of business, new projects, budgets and other finance related transactions to determine performance.
• Internal Audit -
- Reviewing the internal control system of all the financial transactions & audit thereof.
- Preparation of monthly audit program &conducting audit.
- Preparation of monthly audit report
4) Analysis variance & taking corrective actions whenever required & reporting the same to the management.
• Banking -
- Submitting data to bank for loan proposal & review
- Arrangement of bank guarantees
• Budgeting & Monitoring -
- Checking of annual budget
- Monthly analysis of variance
- Monitoring budget vs actuals
- Managing various fund flows and make Funds status statement every day & reporting to management.Funds Raising documentations
- Providing the details required by lenders for case login & Processing, Managing the interdepartmental communication and resolve the query's raised on the case Sharing the various documents and fulfil their requirements
Skills: Internal Audit, Financial Analysis, Banking, Funds Management, Budgeting, Mis Reporting
Experience: 5.00-7.00 Years