Education/ Experience And Skill Requirement
- MBA (Finance) / CA (CPA equivalent) / CFA (will be added advantage)
- Proficient in Advanced MS Excel
- Prior experience of 3-10 yrs working on Credit review/ rating, report writing, EBITDA, leverage ratios OR Equity report writing OR building financial model, LBO models, DCF/ relative valuations is preferred
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Analyzing and spreading the historical financial statements in excel
- Analysis of financial statements including Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Statement (incl. Free cash flow, funds from operations) of public and private companies
- Going through the supplementary schedules, notes and MD&A for the detailed breakups and normalizing the financial statements for exceptional items to arrive at the true profitability figures
- Strong understanding of financial projections based on management guidance, company budget and consensus estimates. This will include creating various scenarios like management case, sponsor case, upside, and downside case etc.
- Analyze the operating metrics to project the major line items like Revenues, EBITDA etc. using key drivers for the company
- Preparing detailed capital structure and debt amortization schedules (tranche wise) including pro forma adjustment for the acquisition. Candidate should have strong understanding of various classes of debt (secured/unsecured/subordinated) and financing options used by the borrower for the deal
- Analyzing the pro forma credit metrics like total leverage, interest coverage, fixed charge coverage etc. Also understanding to make capitalization adjustment in such ratios
- Prepare liquidation-based recovery analysis for various debt pieces using recovery values for each asset type
- Strong understanding of credit risk fundamentals along with exposure in performing risk analysis using universal methods such as Porter's five forces model.
- Ability to draft effective analytical reports/decks encompassing financial commentary, industry research, and hypothetical model case scenarios using secondary research and other databases.
- Analyzing the financial covenants applicable to the borrower
- Strong understanding of calculating IRR and various valuation techniques like DCF, Peer multiple
- Conducting detailed Quality Checks
- Responsible for delivering 100% quality
- Meeting strict deadlines and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work individually and in the team
Skills: credit review, Quality Checks, Rating, irr, Report Writing, Financial Projections, capital structure, Industry Research, Dcf, Analytical Reports, Risk Analysis, secured
Experience: 3.00-10.00 Years