What is the role?
The Assistant Vice President is a multi-faceted role requiring the individual to work closely with the AVP/ VP and manage a team of Analysts and Associates. This position will directly report to the Senior Vice President. Preferred Skills
Exposure and experience in advanced Fund Administration and Book-keeping and determining the scope of engagements, delivering project plans to clients, managing timelines, and driving deliverables through plans What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- Understanding the overall goals of the transaction and client relationships
- Team Management and Leadership:
- Managing/Mentoring a team of Analysts/Associates and reporting to the Senior Vice President
- Driving Projects and Process Improvements
- Monitoring procedures and controls within the team and reviewing and approving the teams work daily within the stated departmental guideline
- Handling accounting of funds and multiple investment companies (SPVs)
- Managing and reviewing projects relating to the calculation of net assets values, reconciliation of capital calls and distributions, partner capital statements, cash, and bank account reconciliation, preparation of monthly/quarterly financial reporting packages, journal entries, calculation of management fees, carried interest and waterfall
- Being efficient in managing the execution of all key aspects of client deliverables
- Communicating directly with senior professionals such as CFOs, controllers, and accounting managers
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Strong grasp of various aspects of finance and an analytical ability
- Commitment and ownership
- Strong eye for detail and ability to multi-task
- Ability to meet client-driven deadlines (demanding hours requiring time management skills)
- High levels of honesty & integrity, ability to lead a team and self-drive are essential
7 to 12 years of relevant work experience after completion of CA. Education
CA Mandatory. CS and MBA is not mandatory but ll be helpful Compensation
The compensation structure will be as per industry standards Who will you work with?
You will work with a top-notch Finance team. What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality of content, interact and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the comprehensive benefits that offers. We are
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls and Compass. works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners and consumers for better business results. Way forward
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable timeframe
for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status
Skills:- Finance, Bookkeeping, Account Management, Flow of funds management, Bank reconciliation, Account reconciliation, Partner relationship management, Financial reporting and Journal enteries