FlipSpaces Job Description Manager- Accounts & Taxation
We are a Virtual-Reality-Tech-based design and contracting venture that aims at disrupting the way consumers design and execute the interiors of their spaces. At the core of the venture is a path-breaking technology product which gamifies the interior- designing experience for the consumer putting the control of interior-design in the hands of the consumer.
Flipspaces is arguably one of India's Fastest Growing Real Estate ventures with interests in Consulting, Technology, Design and Management of commercial real estate. A venture by high-pedigree entrepreneurs from IIT, the venture looks at transforming the way brands find, design and manage their commercial spaces. With pan India operations we are headquartered in Mumbai, and Flipspaces has offices in Bangalore Delhi, Hyderabad, Gurgaon, USA, Pune, Ahmedabad and soon starting in UAE.
COMPANY GROWTH STORY AND OUTLOOK:
The company was formed in 2011. It started as a manufacturing enterprise with captive production capabilities in modular furniture, wall dcor, loose seating, and home accents. It entered into Interior Turnkey Projects in 2014 and has grown 4X year on year and is geared up for international expansion in USA, Singapore, and Middle East. The cutting edge technology, in-house manufacturing capabilities, tech-enabled project management & execution, and a huge team of qualified vendors - enables delivering the promise of all services with supreme quality, quick turn-around time, and cost benefits. Its on search for young enterprising candidates which can help create the next level of leadership. Some of the esteemed clients are Corporates like Times of India, Radio Mirchi, Aditya Birla Group, PnG, BSH, Quantiphi; Co-working operators like Regus, Indiqube, DevX, Co-offiz; Startups like RazorPay, CoverFox, Nobroker, Ninjacart; Restaurants like Chaayos, Busago and many more Take a sneak peek at one of our game changing tech which is set to turn the way design ideas are envisioned and iterated...
Work Culture- Inside Flipspaces- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNzg5-f6YGs
Designation: Manager- Taxation
Experience: 4-8 years
Job Brief: We are looking for an experienced Asst Manager Accounts & taxation to lead and manage multiple operations of the tax practice area and to deliver quality tax services that will increase firms reputation.
Key Expectations from the role:
- Ensure completion of all tax compliances within the due date,
- Good working knowledge under GST Statutes and Rules thereunder
- Attend GST related queries. Interpret provisions under GST and Rules correctly and respond queries
- Timely GST payment, Filing Return. Handle GST authorities Queries ,Inquiry, Investigations ,Audits
- Experience in the field direct & indirect taxes. Should be independently handle and represent company before Department.
- Responsible to legally minimise tax liabilities through informed application of tax laws and regulations
- Prepare and review tax calculations, estimates and reports accruals and purpose partnering with country, regional and corporate finance, tax, legal business and operations terms
- Manage tax compliance, reporting, and filing works for the Group.
- Establish appropriate system or processes for tax risk management for the Group
- Liaise with tax authorities and provide tax audit support for the Group
- Manage external tax authorities and consultants locally and regionally
- Review current and deferred tax provision
- Provide internal tax advisory services and support on business operation matters to the Group Knowledge:
- Expert level knowledge of Direct & Indirect taxes.
- Expert level knowledge of various provisions of GST monthly calculations, returns and research on new developments/pronouncements.
- Understanding of provisions of the Companies Act.
- Understanding of provisions of employee related taxes (PF PT etc).
- Understanding of Internal Financial Controls.
- Expert Knowledge of auditing and accounting standards.
- Expert Knowledge of all kind of accounting & ledger Scrutiny.
- Should be able to handle the individual assignments.
Required Candidate profile:
- Combination of working in a CA firm and industry will be preferred.
- An expert with spreadsheets, Microsoft Excel in particular.
- Ability to prepare a deliverable/ report i.e. report writing, Analytical & data handling skills.
- Min 6 years tax experience in public accounting firm and/ or MNC handling corporate tax and GST
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and meticulous
- Mature, proactive, resourceful and hands-on with good initiative.
- Independent worker who is able to work well with minimal supervision, Self-driven- ability to keep oneself updated of all recent developments in the regulatory world.
- Fast worker with ability to work well under stress.
- Handled Tax as a key result area including monthly compliance, returns and handling of assessments.
- Time management & prioritization, Ability to multitask.