Associate works in a fast-paced, high-exposure and high-volume organization and will be responsible for processing monetary and non-monetary data into client recordkeeping systems. Process Specialist works with the Client Services & Management teams in order to maintain a satisfactory level of processing for our clients. Works on multiple clients, complex systems and must adhere to the regulatory and legal norms.
- Processing monetary and non-monetary transactions for assigned for Pension/Mutual Fund clients. Includes Contributions, Fund changes, Indicative data files and manual adjustments, Rollovers etc.
- Ensures all items are processed andor resolved in a time. Supports business in ensuring positive audit results.
- Complies with all client policies, procedures, and Federal/State/Local regulations and escalates issues to the Work Leader andor Manager.
- Perform research on all processing irregularities and drive issues to resolution.
- Interact with the internal and external clients to streamline processing and ease plan administration for our clients.
- Updates plan specific procedures periodically. Train back up associates.
- Resolve issues over the phone with external business partners.
Skills: Client Services, Plan Administration, Management
Experience: 0.00-2.00 Years