Syngenta is one of the world's leading agriculture innovation company (Part of 33.4
billion USD Syngenta Group) dedicated to improving global food security by enabling millions of farmers to make better use of available resources. Through world class science and innovative crop solutions, our 57,000
people in over 100
countries are working to transform how crops are grown. We are committed to rescuing land from degradation, enhancing biodiversity and revitalizing rural communities.
A diverse workforce and an inclusive workplace environment are enablers of our ambition to be the most collaborative and trusted team in agriculture. Our employees reflect the diversity of our customers, the markets where we operate and the communities which we serve. No matter what your position, you will have a vital role in safely feeding the world and taking care of our planet.
To learn more visit: www.syngenta.comJob Description
- Responsible for IFRS and Stat reporting to ensure precise and compliant financial reporting aligned with both group and local regulations.
- Develop a robust understanding of business operations to scrutinize results, identify opportunities, address process exceptions, and cultivate strong ties with various finance towers.
- Leverage data and operational Excellence domains to enhance the quality and efficiency of result presentations.
- Serve as a dedicated point of contact for business countries, facilitating seamless navigation of the ATR process organization to meet all legal entity requirements. Act as a liaison between country teams and process teams
- Collaborate with the relevant compliance manager to ensure the effective and sustainable implementation of Internal Control Frameworks (ICF) and segregation of duty (SoD) risk management frameworks.
- Possess a comprehensive understanding of local statutory, tax, and statistical reporting obligations.
Functional or Leadership Competency related specifically to this job.
- Ensure timely and accurate recording of all business transactions in ERP system according to the IFRS rules for group reporting and local GAAP rules for statutory reporting.
- Facilitate effective dialogue with Finance Frontline organization to verify the correctness of the accounts and provide appropriate substantiation to the Frontline Finance Manager for approval of relevant accounts.
- Address Legal Entity related issue and safeguarding entities interest (Financial Solution and advisory)
- Support internal /external audits, and drive sustainable and timely remediation of outstanding audit issues in close corporation conjunction with the Finance Frontline
- Lead and participate in implementation of SAP S4 Hana, collaborating with cross-functional team and external partners to understand the business requirement.
- Review of trial balance and taking necessary actions
- Support effective and sustainable implementation of Internal Control Frameworks (ICF) and promote compliance culture through training and other relevant initiatives.
Client Service Focus
: Applies a service mind-set that is centered on developing, delivering and improving a service: Understanding all the components of a service, managing client expectations, challenging and engaging clients successfully.Judgment:
Analyzes information, guidelines, and requirements from different sources to evaluate alternatives and make effective judgments. Draws accurate, useful conclusions from financial, business, and quantitative information. Makes timely and sound decisions on everyday issues and problems by applying accurate logic, appropriate knowledge, expertise, and common sense.Execution & Results Orientation:
Manages work and work performance, holding everyone accountable to effectively and efficiently completing work responsibilities. Demonstrates initiative and a strong commitment to achieving meaningful results, meeting or exceeding goals, and acting on opportunities to create value.Experience Required For The Job.
- Concern for high standards and data accuracy and service mindset
- Ability to communicate financial information to a finance audience.
- Proficient knowledge of handling end-to-end A2R activities for a large multinational company.
- Sound in economics, finance, or accounting background
- Experience with ERP systems. SAP proficiency is needed.
- Should have sound accounting skills in reconciliations and accounting treatment.
- Should have managed stakeholders in a multi-country set up.
- Ability to effectively work in a cross-functional matrix organization.
- Self-driven personality and ability to dive into detail.
- Ability to lead and guide the team.
Experience & Qualification-
- 8-10 years of experience in a multinational environment
- Bachelor/Master/MBA in Economics or Finance
- Holds professional Finance qualification i.e., CA, ICWA, or equivalent.
Note: Syngenta is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status
Follow us on: Twitter & LinkedIn
Skills: Erp System, Ifrs
Experience: 8.00-10.00 Years