Transfer Pricing | Manager What impact will you make
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you'll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential Deloitte is where you'll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential. The Team
Innovation, transformation and leadership occur in many ways. At Deloitte, our ability to help solve clients' most complex issues is distinct. We deliver strategy and implementation, from a business and technology view, to help you lead in the markets where you compete. Work you'll do
As a Manager in our Tax team you'll build and nurture positive working relationships with teams and clients with the intention to exceed client expectations. You will:
- Preparation and review of Form 3CEB and Transfer pricing documentation
- Preparation and review of submissions, appeals, etc.
- Monitoring a team of individuals to carry out transfer pricing compliance and litigation issues
- Interacting with clients on a regular basis to understand their needs and requirements
- Reviewing DRP submissions and ITAT paper books to determine optimum case strategy
- Ensuring timely completion and submission of initial TPO replies
- Preparing service fee proposals to be submitted to clients
- Providing assistance in pitching for new service chances with existing clients
- Ensuring cross line of service integration with the transfer pricing team
- Understanding client's business through regular meetings and interactions
- Maintaining a good rapport with the local tax officers to ensure smooth processing
- Compiling and summarizing tribunal decisions for easier comprehension
- Reviewing transfer pricing reports for their sanity and completeness
- Providing advice on applicability of transfer pricing to domestic transactions
- Assistance during for assignments related to Advance Pricing Agreements
- Introducing best practices whenever and wherever possible to optimize work
Your role as a leader
- CA or CS or MBA Finance Primer Institutes
- 5-8 year Experience in Transfer Pricing
- Farsightedness and Good Analytic skills
- Sound Technical knowledge and Clarity of Concepts
- Leadership Qualities
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- People's person
- Persistent and persuasive
At Deloitte India, we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters.
In addition to living our purpose, Deputy Manager across our organization:
- Provides initial recommendations of current tax legislation across the Global Tax and Legal function to Manager level practitioners
- Demonstrates advanced knowledge of the key capabilities required to deliver a high quality service experience to the client
- Selects appropriate methods for collecting and analyzing data, and develops informed recommendations that shape or support the client's business strategy
- Articulates how technology enables the business and communicates this effectively to clients while ensuring appropriate technologies and methodologies are used on projects How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Our purpose
Deloitte is led by a purpose: To make an impact that matters .
Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves on doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work-always striving to be an organization that is held up as a role model of quality, integrity, and positive change.Recruiter tips
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to.
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee ('DTTL'), its network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL (also referred to as 'Deloitte Global') does not provide services to clients. Please seefor a more detailed description of DTTL and its member firms.
This communication is for internal distribution and use only among personnel of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, its member firms, and their related entities (collectively, the 'Deloitte network'). None of the Deloitte network shall be responsible for any loss whatsoever sustained by any person who relies on this communication.
© 2017. For information, contact Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited
Skills: Transfer Pricing, Business Strategy, Technology, Data Analysis, appeals
Experience: 5.00-8.00 Years