As Accor we are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo!Job Description
- Supervise and coordinate the activities of the Accounts Receivable section.
- Ensure cash receipts, claims, or unpaid invoices are accounted for properly.
- Calculate and enter charges for interest, refunds, or related items.
- Responsible for account statements or other related reports as per the standards.
- Assist in the determination of fiscal requirements and the compilation of budgetary recommendations.
- Identify optimal, cost effective use of the resources and educate the team on the same.
- Ensure to process the third party claims and the maintenance, review, updating and collection of guest accounts in accordance with the credit policy.
- Responsible for various transactions including refunds, ability-to-pay allowances, discounts and write-offs.
- Investigate special collection problems and confer with financially responsible persons as required to advise concerning credit policy and to make arrangements for payment of outstanding accounts.
Skills: Accounts Receivable, refunds , Payment, Cash Receipts, Claims
Experience: 5.00-7.00 Years