Looking for an Associate Director of Finance for a UK based Pharmaceutical Company!About Frontier
Frontier is a subsidiary of Fresh Prints. Fresh Prints is a New York based, fast-growing, fully-remote, 150-person company that has most of our team in India and Philippines. A few years ago Fresh Prints started helping other fast-growing companies build their teams. We got so good at it that we decided to spin out a new company to focus exclusively on that and call it Frontier.
Here at Frontier, we help companies grow full-time, cross-functional teams abroad. We hire the smartest people, and we place them into the best companies. In three years, we've never lost a client.
If you like one of the Frontier roles, and you apply, and you're accepted, we'll screen you with a couple of internal interviews, and will work on getting you an interview for a full-time job within the month.
Think of us as your personal talent agent, and good luck with the application :)
One of our clients, Oak Hill Bio is looking to hire an Associate Director of Finance.About The Role
Oak Hill Bio is a clinical-stage rare disease therapeutics company developing life-changing medicines for extremely preterm infants and patients suffering from rare autoimmune diseases. Reporting to the Group Finance Director, the role includes a mix of core monthly finance activities and supporting the wider organization in the financial management of our clinical programs. The group is made up of three UK entities and one US subsidiary.Main Responsibilities
- Preparing monthly and weekly ledger postings in Microsoft Dynamic's Business Central through to month-end close.
- Responsible for inter-company reconciliations and recharges
- Producing full Balance sheet reconciliations and analysis in a timely manner
Preparing weekly Bank account reconciliations (JP Morgan)
- Oversight of AP postings, processes, and controls performed by AP Analyst including bi-weekly vendor payment run approvals.
- Monthly UK, US & Ireland payroll processing and accounting
- Managing vendor contract process and working with OHB finance analyst & department heads to ensure completeness and accuracy of reporting
- Assisting in the preparation of consolidated reporting of UK & US entities
- Preparing UK VAT returns, consolidation and compliance/reporting
- Support the development and implementation of finance processes, systems and controls. . Assisting with the preparation of statutory financial statements in accordance with FRS 102 . Assisting with year-end work including entity-level reconciliations and analysis, audit management, statutory accounts
- Maintaining MS Business Central GL (accounts, period close etc.) and participate in projects within the finance team and cross-functionally to deliver high quality reporting and processes
Compensation & Benefits
- Minimum 4-6 years of accounting experience in a similar role
- Qualified accountant with
- Strong understanding of FRS 102 and ideally IFRS and US GAAP
- Experience managing the full month-end close process in a multinational, multi-currency organisation.
- Excellent analytical, reconciliation and reporting experience
- Self-starter with proven ability to organize and prioritize critical tasks
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience using Microsoft Dynamic's Business Central is highly advantageous and/or ability to demonstrate experience in finance system implementation or process improvements
- Competitive annual salary
- Awesome learning opportunities in a very short time
- Working in a great culture. We're a talented, engaged, and an ambitious team dedicated to building a business together. We work very hard but we're also very good to each other. The entire Frontier team is kind, open, informal, and caring. We earnestly support each other in our personal and professional goals
Skills: Us Gaap, Ifrs
Experience: 4.00-6.00 Years