Global Planning & Insight Manager
Global Planning & Insight Manager
So, who are we?
Hello, we're IG Group. No, not Instagram - though we're a pretty big deal ourselves.
We're a global, FTSE 250-listed company made up of a collection of progressive fintech brands
in the world of online trading and investing. The best part? We've snapped up many awards for
our top-class platforms, forward-thinking products, and incredible employee experiences.
We believe in financial freedom. And our purpose is to help ambitious people achieve it.
Around 400,000 people use our groundbreaking technology and forward-thinking platforms
to trade the financial products they know and love.
Did we mention we have offices in 18 countries? Yes, when you join IG Group, you'll have the chance
to work across multiple brands, with people all over the world. Join us for an exciting future and let's
Your role in the team
At IG, our Workforce Management Forecast and Capacity Planning Team is dedicated to the strategic optimization of our workforce to ensure that our operations run smoothly and efficiently. We take pride in our role as the architects of workforce planning, creating a strong foundation for the success of our organization.
What you'll do
You are driven by results and bias for action. Your efforts are geared towards achieving tangible outcomes that bring value to our customers through team work, relationship building and effective communication with different stakeholders and leaders.
- Own long, medium, and short term planning cycles - from forecasting, capacity planning to intraday management.
- Provide enhancements to the existing locked forecast process. Optimize long-term planning, from workload input, process, and tools.
- Forecast volumes and productivity assumptions across all channels and lines of businesses using historical data, trends, seasonality and events.
- Build forecast models and scenarios to support product initiatives. Provide analysis to assess and mitigate risk associated with every scenario.
- Distribute daily and interval workload forecast by site six weeks in advance.
- Build weekly performance reports tracking forecast delivery-ability to interpret and present actual performance through slides and graphs.
Who we're looking for
You're curious about things like the client experience, the rapid developments in tech, and the complex world of fintech regulation. You're also a confident, creative thinker with a knack for innovating. We know that you know every problem has a solution. Here, you can try new ideas, and lead the way in creating inspiring experiences for our clients and everyone around you. We don't fit the corporate stereotype. If you want to work for a traditional, suit-and-tie corporate that just gives you a pay cheque at the end of the month, we might not be for you. But, if you have that IG Group energy and you can stand behind what we believe in, let's raise the bar together
What you'll need for this role
You are an expert in workforce management bringing a wealth of experience to the table. You leverage on historical data, seasonality, and industry trends to provide and clearly communicate actionable insights into improving forecast accuracy and enhance interval level resource allocation.
- 5 + years working in Workforce Management functions in Genesys.
- Experience in forecasting short term, medium and long term and Capacity planning
- Working with multiple WFM applications and tools for creating the reports and giving the daily, monthly, and yearly performance to the clients and the superior Managers.
- External audit experience from a top six tier firm
- Financial services experience
- Experience of HFM Essential
- ACA or equivalent
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
- Strong interest in the financial markets
- Strong problem-solving skills, the ability to dive into the detail as well as operating at a high level and Strong stakeholder management skills across a diverse and international range internal stakeholders
- Confidence to challenge the current way of working and identify areas of improvement and efficiency
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment which can be subject to regulatory and commercial changes.
How you'll grow
When you join IG Group, we want you to have more than a job - we want you to have a career. And you can. If you spot an opportunity, we want you to chase it. Stretch yourself, challenge your self-beliefs and go for the things you dream of.
With internal and external learning opportunities, and the tools to help you skyrocket to success, we'll support you all the way. And these opportunities truly are endless because we have some bold targets. We plan to expand our global presence, increase revenue growth, and ultimately deliver the world's best trading experience. We'd love to have you along for the ride
- Flexible working hours & hybrid working
- Home office equipment reimbursement
- Performance related Bonus
- Employee-led LGBTQ+, Women's, Black, and Parents & Carers networks with an annual budget for organizing events & projects that foster an open, diverse, and inclusive culture
- Career-focused and leadership training in-class and online, incl. unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning platform
- Well-being events as well as Employee Assistance Programme
- Contribution to gym memberships
- A day off on your birthday Two days volunteering leave per year
- A day off on your birthday
- Two days volunteering leave per year.
Where you'll work
We follow a hybrid working model; we reckon it's the best of both worlds. This model also feeds into our secret ingredients for innovation: diversity, flexibility, and close connection. Plus, you'll be welcomed into a diverse and inclusive workforce with a lot of creative energy.
Ask our employees what their favourite thing is about working at IG, and you'll hear an echo of 'our culture'! That's because you can come to work as your authentic self. The things that make you, you - like your ethnicity, sexual orientation, faith, age, gender identity/expression or physical capacity - can bring a fresh perspective or new skill to our business.
That's why we welcome people from various walks of life; and anyone who wants to help us realise our vision and strategy. So, if you're keen to connect with our values, and lead the charge on innovation, you know what to do.
Number of openings