J.P. Morgan Chase BankNA (JPMCB) is a single bank branch in Mumbai rapidly expanding its revenue business in India.
As a professional in Corporate & Investment Bank Operations group in JPMCB you will be managing and supporting Global Market Operations and manage products like Rates,Currency, Options, Fixed Income,Money Markets and Loans.
- Thorough knowledge of Regulatory reporting on the Market Product and Product knowledge- candidate should know how to works with different products like loans, money markets, derivatives, etc.
- Automation of regulatory returns (they are looking for someone who is good with automation at least for one of the three reportings)
- Few Major Returns: Risk Based Supervision, Net open Position, CRILC, FTD, PDR, SFR
- Transaction Level regulatory reports, Nostro Reconciliations. Manage CRR, SLR
- Management of the Funding Desk, Monitor the inflows and the outflows for the INR
- Monitoring and reporting of the RBI balances which makes the CRR
- Engagement with multiple other Ops Team actualize the projections and Extensive engagement with auditors and Control focused
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills:
- Post graduate (MBA-Finance)/Qualified CA with work experience of min 3 years
- Strong understanding of Local Regulatory requirements
- Eye on the granular details required for the Reg Reporting/Nostro Breaks
Preferred qualifications, capabilities, and skills:
- Automation mindset to creating efficiency and enhance controls
- Interpersonal and Collaboration skills
- Strong Product Knowledge, Basic accounting knowledge
- Positive Attitude and ability to get things doneindependently
- Ability to engage with diverse other teams
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
Skills: Regulatory Reporting, Automation, Accounting Knowledge, Communication Skills, Product Knowledge
Experience: 3.00-5.00 Years