About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Lead Operations Processor.In this role, you will:
- Support management in the day-to-day supervision of less experienced team providing guidance, and resolution to issues contributing to overall effectiveness of team
- Provide feedback and present ideas for improving or implementing processes and tools within Operations group
- Perform or guide others on complex escalated issues that require planning, evaluation, and interpretation
- Prioritize work and provide daily work leadership and mentorship to team
- Provide training and technical guidance to less experienced staff
- Lead or contribute to implementation of new or revised processes and procedures that require coordination among operation teams
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
- Interact with internal customers
- Receive direction from leaders
- Exercise independent judgment while developing the knowledge to understand function, policies, procedures, and compliance requirements
- Serve as a resource to other departments on transaction structure, documentation, and company policies
- Experience in Operations, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Minimum 5 - 7 Years of work experience in Banking Operations from a reputed Organization preferably in Wholesale Lending Operations.
- Candidate must be open to work in night shifts.
- Strong written and verbal communication to effectively communicate with various stakeholders and across levels.
- Good understanding of varieties of loan/lease documents and loan life cycle.
- Attention to details & problem-solving skills.
- Good at stakeholder relationship & time management.
- MS office skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook).
- High level of proficiency in organizing, priority setting & issue management.
- Understanding of Siebel Application is an added advantage.
- Pre-empt customer issues/escalations by proactively identifying and timely escalating them to the Leads and Managers.
- Be an SME in the process and understand the upstream and downstream process.
- Identify process Gaps/exceptions and recommending possible solutions.
- Perform Root cause analysis (RCA) and familiarity with RCA tools to improve quality parameters.
- Share best practices and latest updates with the team, update SOP's and other process documents from time to time.
- Handle escalated queries/Requests. Handle/Manage complex requests with Minimum supervision, and independently make the decisions relevant to the process.
- Facilitate process training for the new joiners and provide floor support until they reach live production.
- Manage the exceptions and document all deviations from our standard Procedure. Adhering to the escalation Metrics.
- Act with a sense of urgency to customer requests/tasks assigned to ensure seamless BAU by avoiding any issues/complaints and processing oversights.
- Ensure adherence to the quality control standards that have been set for the process.
- Perform required research on the received request within the stipulated timelines.
- Interpret and understand all the key documents and perform due diligence to comply with the regulatory requirements.
- Know the end-to-end process and have a very good understanding of the up and down stream processes.
- Interpret data and analyze results using bank's operating system.
Posting End Date:We Value Diversity
- Receive direction from leaders and exercise independent judgment while developing the knowledge to understand function, policies, procedures, and compliance requirements.
- Be flexible & agile, display synergy to share work with & from peers, volunteer for additional work when there is a business requirement.
- Be an active team player, leading and participating in various engagement activities, not just limited to process.
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US:All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.Applicants with Disabilities
To request a medical accommodation during the application or interview process, visit.Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our to learn more.
Skills: Operations, Regulatory Requirements, Root Cause Analysis, Data Analysis, Ms Office Skills
Experience: 5.00-7.00 Years