About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Risk Analytics Associate Manager.In this role, you will:
- Manage team of less experienced associates in research and modeling tasks and processes to ensure timely completion, quality, and compliance in Risk Analytics
- Identify opportunities for process improvement, modeling, data, and risk control development in less complex products
- Make daily analytical decisions and resolve issues related to product performance, development of team, and analysis of trends under direction of Risk management
- Leverage interpretation of policies, procedures, and compliance requirements
- Collaborate with and consult with peers, managers, and other business units
- Manage allocation of people and financial resources for Risk Analytics
- Mentor and guide talent development of direct reports and assist in hiring talent
- 2+ years of Risk Analytics experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 1+ years of Leadership experience
- Experience in Risk Analytics, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Leadership experience
- 7+ years of experience with SAS or SQL, or other data management, reporting and query tools
- 5+ years of risk and regulatory compliance experience
- 1+ years of Leadership experience
- Knowledge and understanding of regulatory compliance requirements surrounding BASEL, Risk Appetite and stress testing
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Expertise in Teradata SQL, TM1, Business Intelligence (BI) tools such as Cognos BI or Power BI
Experience with VBA, Regulatory reporting is a plus
Posting End Date:
- Manage team of less experienced associate in research and modeling tasks and processes to ensure timely completion, quality, and compliance in Risk Analytics
- Help with Governance and Oversight documentation support.
- Assist in scheduled system set up, G/L Load, hierarchy maintenance and reporting associated with STARE administrative tasks.
- Assist in documenting STARE application enhancement test plan and implementation.
- Provide post-implementation operational support across all stakeholder groups.
- Help with functional documentation maintenance and alignment
- Provide testing assistance and reporting as required.
- Help test COGNOS BI reporting enhancements
7 Feb 2024We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US:All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.Applicants with Disabilities
To request a medical accommodation during the application or interview process, visit.Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our to learn more.
Skills: Risk Analytics, Modeling, Compliance, Data, Process Improvement, Leadership
Experience: 1.00-2.00 Years