Qualcomm India Private LimitedJob Area:
Finance & Accounting Group, Finance & Accounting Group Internal AuditGeneral Summary:
Qualcomm is a company of inventors that unlocked 5G - ushering in an age of rapid acceleration in connectivity and new possibilities that will transform industries, create jobs, and enrich lives. But this is just the beginning. It takes inventive minds with diverse skills, backgrounds, and cultures to transform 5Gs potential into world-changing technologies and products. This is the Invention Age - and this is where you come in.
This is a unique opportunity to join Qualcomm's finance and accounting organization based in Hyderabad in the Corporate Internal Audit & Advisory Services (IA & AS) team. The department focuses on assisting the Audit Committee and management teams in the improvement of processes that manage risks related to achieving Qualcomm's business objectives.
Using Qualcomm's Risk-based Audit Methodology, The Senior Auditor Will Assist In The Execution Of Internal Audits. Specifically, The Responsibilities Include:
- Providing U.S. based time zone coverage as needed (up to 50% of time)
- Supporting the creation of initial planning memos and process flowcharts
- Identifying and assessing initial risks and control activities
- Designing audit procedures to evaluate control effectiveness
- Performing audit testing, identifying deviations from expected control activities, and effectively communicating observations to the audit team
- Leveraging data analytics throughout the audit process where feasible
- Staying abreast of changes in the business and industry to assess impacts to the company's risk profile
- Contributing to the development of new concepts, techniques, and making continuous process improvements for the overall IA team
All Qualcomm employees are expected to actively support diversity on their teams, and in the Company.Minimum Qualifications
One to three years of relevant experience in internal auditing, external auditing, or SOX compliance within a global public company (preferably in the high-tech industry), Big 4/mid-tier accounting firm or other fast-paced corporate settingPreferred Qualifications
Successful candidate will possess the following characteristics:
- As feasible, ability to travel (infrequently) to Qualcomm's domestic and international locations (e.g., U.S., Europe)
- Semiconductor business experience or familiarity
- Strong communication (oral and written) and presentation skills
- Fast learner with strong interpersonal, organization, analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Willingness to get things done and take responsibility
- Ability to recognize and apply a sense of urgency, when necessary
- Positive attitude, professional maturity, good work ethic
- Ability to work independently and multi-task to meet deadlines with high-quality deliverables
Controls, risk assessment, risks, internal auditEducational Requirements
Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or related field. CPA, CA, CIA, CFE, or other credentials, a plus.Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree.
- 1+ year of Finance, Accounting, or related work experience.
- Completed advanced degree in a relevant field may be substituted for up to one year (Master's = one year) of work experience.
: If you need an accommodation, during the application/hiring process, you may request an accommodation by sending email to accommodationsupport
Although this role has some expected minor physical activity, this should not deter otherwise qualified applicants from applying. If you are an individual with a physical or mental disability and need an accommodation during the application/hiring process, please call Qualcomm's toll-free number found here for assistance. Qualcomm will provide reasonable accommodations, upon request, to support individuals with disabilities as part of our ongoing efforts to create an accessible workplace.
Qualcomm is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity.
Qualcomm expects its employees to abide by all applicable policies and procedures, including but not limited to security and other requirements regarding protection of Company confidential information and other confidential and/or proprietary information, to the extent those requirements are permissible under applicable law.To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies
: Our Careers Site is only for individuals seeking a job at Qualcomm. Staffing and recruiting agencies and individuals being represented by an agency are not authorized to use this site or to submit profiles, applications or resumes, and any such submissions will be considered unsolicited. Qualcomm does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from agencies. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Qualcomm employees or any other company location. Qualcomm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.
If you would like more information about this role, please contact Qualcomm Careers.3056225
Skills: Analytical, Positive Attitude, Sox Compliance, Interpersonal, Problem-solving, Presentation, Organization, Critical Thinking, Work Ethic, Internal Auditing, Communication
Experience: 1.00-3.00 Years