Qualcomm India Private LimitedJob Area
Finance & Accounting Group, Finance & Accounting Group FinanceGeneral Summary
Hiring Title: Finance Analyst, Associate
About GBFS Team:
The Global Business and Finance Support (GBFS) team provide support to HQ and global regional team on Finance & Business Operation activities. This job role is for finance related activities - FP&A, Opex and reporting, Software Billing, Pricing system updates etc.Job Overview
- Individual Responsibilities (transactional and analytics) - month-end activities and reporting, financial packages and reporting, system updates on pricing activities, software billing and FP&A - tie-out decks.
- Support stakeholders with budgeting forecast process, outlooks, prepare and analyze monthly operating expense reports, variance analysis.
- Ensure accurate and timely completion of activities with complete ownership and accountability.
- Working closely with HQ and global region teams with regular interaction to reviews, drive transition calls, process documentation for all activities.
- Individual will require to take evening calls for reviews and transition of activities.
- Perform additional ad hoc finance activities from time to time.
- 2 to 4 years relevant industry experience in finance FP&A activities
- Excellent Advance Excel Skills with Macro (VBA) added advantage.
- Ability to focus on details, multitasking and perform activities timely with quality output.
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn and upskills with tools - Tableau, Power BI etc.
- Flexible for evening calls for HQ reviews and transition calls on regular basis.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and conceptual skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor's in commerce / economics and/or,
- Business Administration in finance from reputed B-school.
: If you need an accommodation, during the application/hiring process, you may request an accommodation by sending email to accommodationsupport
Although this role has some expected minor physical activity, this should not deter otherwise qualified applicants from applying. If you are an individual with a physical or mental disability and need an accommodation during the application/hiring process, please call Qualcomm's toll-free number found here for assistance. Qualcomm will provide reasonable accommodations, upon request, to support individuals with disabilities as part of our ongoing efforts to create an accessible workplace.
Qualcomm is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity.
Qualcomm expects its employees to abide by all applicable policies and procedures, including but not limited to security and other requirements regarding protection of Company confidential information and other confidential and/or proprietary information, to the extent those requirements are permissible under applicable law.To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies
: Our Careers Site is only for individuals seeking a job at Qualcomm. Staffing and recruiting agencies and individuals being represented by an agency are not authorized to use this site or to submit profiles, applications or resumes, and any such submissions will be considered unsolicited. Qualcomm does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from agencies. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Qualcomm employees or any other company location. Qualcomm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.
If you would like more information about this role, please contact Qualcomm Careers.3057592
Skills: Power Bi, Vba, Tableau, Excel
Experience: 2.00-4.00 Years