Our client is a premier publicly listed logistics and supply chain company. They deploy advanced technology and deep domain-expertise to offer customised solutions for express delivery.
The company has a wide distribution of networks locally and globally with its current 650 owned centres covering more than 40,000 locations. They have established themselves as a priority express service provider in the e-commerce B2C deliveries market with its customised services and strong footprint.
They are listed on NSE and BSE, and have 2900 highly skilled employees working across 650 offices all over India.
As a Executive- Credit Control
, you will be responsible for managing credit control and collections. What you will do:
Desired Candidate Profile What you must have:
- Ensuring timely bill submission to assigned client by direct visit/help of subordinate
- Customer rate master updating in the system (Zero Deviation)
- Understanding of E-Invoicing and process
- GST Reconciliation wherever required
- Controlling over 60+, 90+, and 180+ days outstanding
- Timely posting of payment and debtors ledger
- Maintaining the assigned customer base
- Age debit/ credit note analysis and timely sharing the outcome with management, along with corrective action plan
- Visiting the customer and branch coordination
- Basic understanding of accounts, Credit Control, Billing, Collection, Credit/ Debit Note, Age Debt and DSO analysis, major customer bill submission/ issue resolution/ payment follow up, customer ledger eeconciliation, Contract Commercial Management /Customer rate master Update/GST
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Good in coordination