Our client is a debt management company offering an end to end integrated set of services in the areas of debt resolution & acquisition. They are one of the largest Indian debt management companies serving its clients to manage the entire delinquency lifecycle of their customers. They provide tele-collections, debt
management, skip tracing, field collection, legal services and work with the leading banks in India to provide debt collection services.
Headquartered in Mumbai, our client employs over 300 professionals and operates out of 6 locations in West & South India. They are one of the leading players and trusted name in the chosen markets for over 18 years with diverse promoter experience in Banking and FMCG with 40+ years of cumulative Banking / Risk management experience and assuring legality with the process in place.
As Associate Manager Collection
, you will be managing medium to large teams to deliver on the desired collection metrics.What you will do:
What you need to have:
- Meeting Collection benchmarks for a given portfolio
- Managing team productivity & attrition
- Contributing to Team Building
- Portfolio Performance
- 3-5 years of experience in credit and collections
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Young & dynamic individuals displaying team management skills, vigour to accept challenges and ability to handle & deliver on numbers should be an ideal fit for this role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Skills:- Benchmarking, Debt Management and Collections Management