About the Role
The role requires a strong demonstration on technical, functional, and job-specific knowledge required. Accurately process high volumes of work, within established deadlines. Examines and delivers as per the required quality, following the laid down procedures and under guidance. Constructively challenge the usual approach of doing things, and find new and better ways to do the job.Duties and Responsibilities
- Business Execution Consultant will evaluate end user access of high-risk applications utilizing rules to detect anomalies, log all potential triggered exceptions and support CIB lines of business in Reporting, Data mining and Analysis
- Maintain metrics for each application reviewed to include number of employees who have access, number of trigger events, number of processed removals, and summary of reason why trigger events did not result in removals.
- Help Manage cross LOB access processes like Deal Rooms, NetRoadShow, SyndTrak, DebtDomain and Intralinks Offline process for access to 3rd party (no single sign on) generate reports and follow-up with business on access to revoke or maintain/ artifact)
- Identified deficiencies should be logged and follow strict escalations matrix to Application Business Owners, users and their managers, data room admins for review
- Ensure end-to-end review process steps are followed through. Identify and deliver Idea projects
- Reconcile application user access data with HR database for any changes or revocations
- Provide accountability for maintaining a comprehensive analytic solution inventory and compliance tracker
- LOB specific reporting, including root cause analysis and repeat offender review
- Build strong stakeholder relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our functional areas
- Proactively identify, communicate, mitigate and escalate risk originating from non-compliance of processes, operational errors, and data integrity issues in all applicable processes
- University Degree in Business or related discipline
- 6 to 8 years of experience in one or a combination of the following
- Proficient in reporting and presentation skills
- Strong in Access Management Concepts
- Strong Analytical skills - Advanced Excel, VBA
- Knowledge and a broad background in Corporate Investment & Commercial Banking
- Good understanding of Operational Risk and Process Risk and Controls
- Proficiency in Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) and SharePoint
- Knowledge on VBA, SQL, Power-BI & Excel Power Query
- Able to multi-task to accomplish tasks effectively
- Stake Holder Management
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to work accurately while maintaining acceptable standards of workmanship with minimal supervision
- Ability To Interpret data
- Quick learner
Posting End Date:
- Attention to Detail
- Team Player
11 Feb 2024We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US:All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.Applicants with Disabilities
To request a medical accommodation during the application or interview process, visit.Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our to learn more.