Job TitleTreasury Accounting Manager
Philips is a global leader in health technology, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide and striving to make the world healthier and more sustainable through innovation. Driven by the vision of a better tomorrow.
But it's not just what we do, it's who we are. We are 80,000, wonderfully unique individuals, with two things in common. An unwavering sense of purpose and a relentless determination to deliver on our customers needs. It's what inspires us to create meaningful solutions - the kind that make a real difference - when it matters most.
The world and our customers needs are changing faster than ever before and while we are proud of what we do already, we know we can do more. That's why we need you, to help us tackle increasingly complex challenges posed by ever evolving health and well-being needs.In this role, you have the opportunity to
Be part of the Accounting and Control team within Group Treasury and play a key role in the success of the department.You are responsible for
You are a part of
- Managing the monthly financial closing cycle for Group Treasury.
- Providing hedging and intercompany financing information to the group companies and deal with intercompany current account differences.
- Preparing confirmation letters to external auditors.
- Analyzing monthly P&L and balance sheet figures.
- Preparing Group Treasury financial data for Rofo, AOP and SR planning.
- Monitoring currency risk on a daily basis to ensure compliance with the policies and limits.
- Supporting annual report and compliance reporting like DNB and EMIR.
- Ensuring compliance with IFRS rules.
- Supporting on projects and ensure testing is properly conducted.
- Monitoring the ICS/Sox control executions for Treasury Accounting and Control processes.
- Dealing with external and internal auditors and Group control.
- Preparing Daily P&L report and performing daily reconciliations.
Treasury Accounting & Control is part of the Group Treasury department that consists of Front Office, Middle Office, Insurance, Group Pensions, Center of Excellence and Regional Business Partners. This role will give the opportunity to be part of a dynamic department and the candidate will get an unique insight into the roles and responsibilities of the Group Treasury function.To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
In return, we offer you
- Candidates with a degree in Finance, Accounting, Control, Economics or other relevant field are preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in a similar role.
- Good knowledge of excel is required, knowledge of SAP is preferred but not mandatory.
- Some knowledge of financial markets and products is required.
- Ability to work with deadlines (month-end closing), ability to work in a dynamic and divers team, good communicative skills and a team player.
- Good level of English, both verbal and in writing.
Work life balance with lot of learning , collaborating with team across market.How we work at Philips
There are three core ways that define our ways of working - embracing flexibility, being at our best, and impactful collaboration. We believe this enables us to deliver an outstanding experience to our customers and create the best place to work for people who share our passion.
We know just how important direct interactions are and work is more engaging when we are more frequently face-to-face, and that we experience better collaboration which drives innovation. While we have many different types of roles across Philips most require a combination of in-person collaboration with colleagues and partners, usually at a Philips location, and individual focus time, which can be done remotely.Why should you join Philips
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on innovative, customer-first health technology solutions. Help us improve the health and well-being of billions of people, every year. Ultimately creating a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.
Visit our careers website to explore what it's like working at Philips
, read stories from our employee blog
, find information about our recruitment process
and answers to some frequently asked questions