About Wells Fargo:
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune's 2017 rankings of America's largest corporations. Wells Fargo's vision is to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories .Department Overview:
Business Solutions sits within Corporate & Investment Banking (CIB) Operations and team plays a vital role in project management life cycle. Performing various roles, starting from business analysis to writing BRDs/test scripts, coordinating UAT to project go-live. Team also has production support roles for the Broadridge suite of applications and technical roles to support reporting solutions. In Summary, Business Solutions is a backbone and act as a bridge between the business users and the technology team to ensure project objectives are met on time and on budget. Team also contributes in preparing monthly, semi-annual & annual metrics on project delivery to executive management. About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Business Execution Senior Manager.
In this role, you will:
- his position will focus on delivering the change portfolio Product & Strategic Delivery under Corporate & Investment Banking space from I&P. The role will support onshore Product & Strategic Delivery Team in delivery of their change projects across the line of businesses.
- Manage and develop a team of Business Execution Consultants while ensuring successful planning, integration, impasse resolution, and measurement of operations with moderate to high complexity and visibility.
- The position requires regular interaction with various stakeholders, business partners globally and in the region other Operations groups, and technology teams.
- A proven leader with minimum 15 years of relevant domain experience who understands the CIB business & Project, Product & Change Management experience in Investment Banking Products
- Strong understanding of Operational and other associated risk, successful performance in a risk-based environment with a proven track record of risk reduction
- Engage functional leaders to obtain resources, influence outcomes, address conflict, and ensure alignment with Wells Fargo's policies and business line objectives.
- Identify potential risks when implementing change along with developing mitigation strategies and plans
- Recommend opportunities for Business Execution process improvement.
- Determine appropriate strategies and actions of multiple business groups to meet moderate to high complex deliverables.
- Interpret procedures and processes, and provide leadership to strategize and execute a variety of programs, services, and initiatives that are significant in scope, complexity, and risk
- Collaborate with and influence functional business partners, leaders, and executive management to provide support and drive strategic initiatives for the business
- Manage allocation of people and financial resources for Business Execution
- Develop and guide a culture of talent development to meet business objectives and strategy.
- Overall 15+ years of Business Execution, Implementation, or Strategic Planning experience
- Minimum 10+ years of Investment banking experience in in extensive product management & change management space across various line of businesses in CIB portfolio, such as OTC Settlements, Reference data, Client data, Middle office, FX Ops, Regulatory reporting, asset servicing etc..
- Experience in Business Execution, Implementation, or Strategic Planning experience.
- Minimum 5+ years of People Management experience
- Experience in Agile implementation approach/methodology
- General knowledge of Wealth & Investment Management principles, including Trading, Clearing & Reconciliation, Asset Servicing, and Client Reporting
- Resource management experience
- Knowledge of SDLC and full lifecycle testing of software development
- Engage business stakeholders in integrating or implementing business execution initiatives.
- Identify and recommend opportunities for process improvement, redesign, change management initiatives, and risk control development.
- Make decisions and resolve issues regarding operations of the team to meet business objectives.
- Interpret and develop policies and procedures aligned with Wells Fargo's business line objectives.
- Should be flexible to work in 3pm IST to 12am IST.
Posting End Date:
- Experience at a Strategy Consulting firm and working in international environment.
- Ability to partner & collaborate with stakeholders located both locally & globally in achieving shared business objectives & goals
- Understand data flows from ingestion to output for covered applications
- Maintain routines to track progress against published project deliverable timelines
- Leverage relationships with Operations, Technology and QA to schedule change delivery.
- Knowledge in Agile/SDLC Methodologies
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced deadline driven environment
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Candidate must have experience in Capital Markets & Investment banking space.
15 Feb 2024 *Job posting may come down early due to volume of applicants. We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.Applicants with Disabilities
To request a medical accommodation during the application or interview process, visit Disability Inclusion at Wells Fargo .Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.