About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Due Diligence Associate Manager...In this role, you will:
Required Qualifications, US:
- Supervise a team of individuals who are responsible for executing activities associated with conducting due diligence reviews of bank customers transactions
- Oversee a moderate degree of complexity and risk to determine appropriateness of processes to ensure timely completion, quality and compliance
- Own the client onboarding process and engage with clients, relationship team and third parties
- Mitigate risk through due diligence process
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and risk control development in less complex functions
- Work with due diligence management to implement department policies, procedures and reporting to maximum risk while providing exceptional customer experience
- Establish performance standards, evaluate performance and train and coach staff
- Make daily supervisory decisions and resolve issues related to team supervision, work allocation and daily operations under direction of due diligence management
- Leverage interpretation of policies, procedures, and compliance requirements
- Collaborate and influence all levels of professionals
- Lead a team to achieve objectives
- Manage allocation of people and financial resources for Due Diligence group
- Mentor and guide talent development of direct reports and assist in hiring talent
- 8 years of experience in Due Diligence, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 2+ years of people management experienc
Required Qualifications, International:
- Knowledge and a broad background in Wholesale Banking.
- Experience in Operational risk management processes and/or compliance and / or audit and / or regulatory programs with KYC Duties.
- On-boarding/Periodic Review KYC customer processing/Quality Control or Financial Crimes Investigations experience strongly preferred.
- Thorough understanding of CIP/CDD/EDD requirements .
- WF AML/Sanctions Credential, ACAMS, CAMI, CFE or CRCM designation.
- Excellent communication and relationship/partnership building skills.
- Proficiency in Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) and SharePoint.
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance or economics Excellent communication and relationship/partnership building skills.
Posting End Date:
- Experience in Due Diligence, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Leadership experience
15 Feb 2024 *Job posting may come down early due to volume of applicants. We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.Applicants with Disabilities
To request a medical accommodation during the application or interview process, visit Disability Inclusion at Wells Fargo .Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.