Territory Sales Manager - Car LoansFunction/ Department:
Car LoansJob Purpose
The role bearer has the responsibility of sourcing loans from market using DSAs/DSTs and existing channel partners as well establishing a quality portfolio. It entails managing a team, maintain strong relationships, foster co-operation and communicate effectively across different mediums. The role bearer has to make sure adherence to the policies and guidelines set. The execution of these tasks must be accomplished in such manner which is both sales supportive and risk averse contributing to the larger objectives of the bank.Roles &
- Acquisition of Car loan customers in the identified segment.
- Meet and exceed the defined targets of new customer acquisitions month on month by analyzing transaction banking needs of the customer.
- Provide regular feedback to RM on opportunities and customer needs.
- Ensure adherence to selling norms and SOPs defined by the organization.
- Ensure strict compliance with internal guidelines and external regulations.
- Ensure quality sourcing in line with the Bank's policy.
Graduation: Bachelor's in technology / Maths / Commerce / Arts / Science / Biology / Business / Computers / Engineering / Management.Experience:
5-10 years of relevant experience.
Skills: Sales, Portfolio Management, Customer Acquisition, Compliance
Experience: 5.00-10.00 Years