Required Qualification, Skills And Capabilities
- In depth understanding of commercial Lending (vendor) applications like Finastra Loan IQ, FIS -ACBS and other market leading commercial lending platforms
- Strong product knowledge/hands on experience and domain expertise on commercial lending operations, E2E process/loan life cycle
- Thorough understanding of Deal closing, Drawdowns, Rollovers, Repayments, Pre-payments, Funding, Rate-Fixings, Fees and external payments, collection of interest, Nostro& Past Due Reconciliation, Collateral& Insurance tracking on commercial lending
- Detect, logs, and report program bugs and glitches. Track defects and help troubleshoot errors.
- Communicate changes, enhancements, and modifications of testing requirements verbally or through written documentation - to project managers, sponsors, and key stakeholders
- Bachelor's Degree with 7-10 years' experience including minimum of 6-8 years of experience in Loan IQ - Business Analysis (Technology), Loan IQ - Transformation and simplification, Loan IQ - Operations, Loan IQ - Testing, preferably from a bank or financial institute
- You should be with knowledge of loan systems like Loan IQ, ACBS will be an added advantage, Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skill coupled with a good understanding of commercial lending preferred. Knowledge of investment banking products including Loans, Advanced technical, analytical, and conceptual thinking skills. Strong problem solving and investigative skills to undertake analysis, resolve issues/problems related to the process
- Engage and collaborate with leadership team locally and globally, Play a key part in driving innovation and testing agenda for India and global teams
JPMorgan Chase& Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.About The Team
Commercial Banking is focused on helping our clients succeed and making a positive difference in our communities. We provide credit and financing, treasury and payment services, international banking and real estate services to clients including corporations, municipalities, institutions, real estate investors and owners, and nonprofit organizations.
Skills: Funding, Innovation, Analytical, Problem Solving, Vendor, rollovers, Commercial Lending
Experience: 6.00-8.00 Years