Role/ Job Title:
Branch Operations Manager- Micro Business Loans
Function/ Department: Micro Business Loans
The role bearer has the responsibility to co-ordinate and rectify the operational queries & grievances for a location. It includes administration of corporate policies and procedures and ensure that front delinquencies are minimized. Working closely with the legal team so that they can provide sound legal advice on how to manage delinquencies that the company faces. The role bearer has end to end responsibility for the customer queries of the location allocated contributing to the larger organizational objectives of the bank.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible to handle a location for first contact resolution.
- Responsible for cost efficiency and channel migration of assigned location.
- Responsible to track & control the delinquency of the area and focus on non-starters.
- Responsible to assign & review productivity targets to in house team.
- Regularly follow up with the aggrieved customers through a dedicated team.
- Manage productivity by fixing productivity parameters for In-house staffs.
- Making sure that there is adequate "manpower" availability region-wise.
- Ensuring that detailed background and reference check has been done of agencies / DCTs being appointed and evaluate them constantly.
- Collaborate with legal team to ensure legal action is taken on specified cases.
- Building relationships with key clients to ensure timely closures are made.
- Determine suitable tactics or strategies for cross selling bank products.
Graduation: Bachelor's in Engineering / Technology / Maths / Commerce / Arts / Science / Biology / Business / Computers / Management.
Experience: 2 - 5 years of experience in operations.