Sr Accountant I - Job Description
The International Financial Accountant Sr I will report to the Finance Manager, who is based in Bangalore. The successful applicant should be a University Graduate (accounting degree) with at least 10+ years' experience (preferably in a MNC setup) with sound technical accounting skills.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Facilitate and complete month close procedures
- Prepare financial reporting pack and supporting schedules according to month close schedule
- Payroll processing/coordination and accounting the Payroll costs
- Processing of Fixed Asset additions, retirements, transfer between entities and runs depreciation
- Account analysis and reconciliation on all balance sheets accounts for all entities which includes Inter Company balances and report
- Prepare and complete various forecasts includes cash flow, intercompany billing etc
- Assist and support during Statutory/Management Audits
- Develop and document business processes to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Should be able to handle Statutory Audit of companies.
- Any other ad hoc duties and analysis which may be required
Profile of the suitable candidate:
- A sound team player, who is results oriented and who possesses a "can do" attitude
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills
- High level of computer literacy, including extensive knowledge of spreadsheets (Excel) and strong system skills (ERP experience is essential)
- SAP FICO Functional experience is an added advantage.
- Possess strong initiative and flexibility, must be multi-task oriented.
- Has an attention to detail, displaying a high level of accuracy and efficiency
- Ability to work within a small team and a customer focused environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English.