GSubject Matter ExpertDepartment:
Retirement Solutions Reports to:
Act as a Subject Matter Expert supporting both the team and the team leader. Provide ongoing quality monitoring and coaching in order to improve the team's performance and actively seek improvements to satisfy our customer needs.Business Function
EQ India Operations team work closely with the EQ Group functions across UK, US and Amsterdam to provide operations support to Shareholder Solutions, Pensions Solutions, Investment Services, Employee Benefit Solutions, KYC Operations, Customer Experience Centre, Reconciliations, and Innovation. This service is delivered from our offices in India based out of Chennai and Bangalore.Core Duties and Responsibilities
Competencies and Experience
- To ensure both new recruits and experienced team members are appropriately trained, coached and motivated so that their individual and collective performance meets the current and future performance of the business.
- Deliver training in accordance with business ang regulatory requirements in line with the Training Schedules in addition, also provide a structured coaching and support mechanism for new recruits whilst in the Academy environment.
- Analysis of key quality date to establish coaching priorities across team.
- Act as a point of reference for the team.
- Take ownership of resolution of any risks or issues identified and ensure Team Leader is fully aware of any ongoing issues
- Work alongside the UK team to ensure best practices are shared and service standards are met.
- Ensure that the operational unit works to support our quality policy, information security policy and all aspects of our Integrated Management System.
- Support the team deliverable by undertaking a range of roles and tasks when required.
- Pursue personal development of skills and technical knowledge to adapt to the changing business environment.
- Achievement of agreed service standards
- Motivation and efficiency of team members
- Development of knowledge, competence and skills of self and team
- Adherence to procedures, policies and Integrated Management System requirements
- Quality of recommendations for continuous improvement
- Effectiveness of change management and communication
- Effective communication with team stakeholders.
The candidate should demonstrate the following experience, skills and behaviours:
- Deliver quality to our customers.
- Drive to improve results and standards by working together as a team
- Taking ownership and responsibility
- Exhibit exceptional leadership skills with technical proficiency
- Explains or presents information to individuals or groups in a structured, clear, confident and concise way avoiding the use of jargon.
- Explains the reasoning behind what is being said to ensure understanding and acceptance.
- Produces clear and concise reports and other written material (both draft and final form) usually of a detailed and sometime technical nature, which are understandable to those with or without knowledge of the subject matter.
- Uses basic time management techniques to plan, manage and prioritise own work effectively, making most efficient use of the time available.
- Plans, co-ordinates and controls the work and resources of the team.
- Objectively assess the performance of others in accordance with the process, assessing capabilities and potential.
- Give constructive feedback in order to identify individual's development needs.
- Maintain consistency and fairness throughout the process.
- Has a very good understanding of the Group's overall aims, structures, policies and culture, together with a good knowledge of the policies, operations, systems and relevant strategies pertaining to specific areas of the business.
- Able to assess the impact of change on products, systems, processes and people.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key contact in all relevant areas.
- Should have good understanding of the business environment in which Equiniti operates and of industry best practice.
- Has a good awareness of the likely impact of economic, political, social and regulatory change on Equiniti's business and overall aims, including relevant IT industry developments.
- Maintain an understanding of competitor services and initiatives and how they may be turned to advantage.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships. Please note any offer ofemploymentis subject to satisfactory pre-employment screening checks.
Skills: Quality Monitoring, Analysis, Feedback, Training, competency assessment , Change Management, Leadership, Communication, Coaching, Time Management, Relationship Management, Competitor Analysis
Experience: 5.00-7.00 Years