What we offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose fromWhy We Exist, Our Purpose and Our Transformation
7-Eleven exists to be a customer-obsessed, digitally enabled organization, seamlessly linking our physical stores with digital products and services.Our purpose is to redefine convenience by continually delivering best-in-class customer experiences and solutions in an environment where consumer demands are rapidly changing.By anticipating customer needs, we develop and deploy platforms that allow customers to shop, pay and receive products and services how they choose. For our success, we are executing a cultural change underscored by leadership principles and supported by realigning organizational resources and processes.SUMMARY
7-Eleven is a dynamic, fun and friendly environment where intelligence and creativity can shine within an innovative environment. Whilst this arguably makes the task of attracting top talent easier, the demand to drive innovation across all areas means our pace of growth is challenging as is our need to hire the best! Hiring, developing and rewarding great talent is part of our DNA.Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensuring the accuracy of general ledger data by analyzing transactions on a daily basis.
- Providing updates and corrections to the team.
- Preparing daily, monthly, and yearly journal entries and account reconciliations for GL bank accounts.
- Ensure all reports are completed correctly and on time and prepare monthly financial statements.
- Preparing and analyzing financial statements like forecast, budgeting, cash flow statement, balance sheet and profit and loss statement.
- Maintaining and tracking reports like recurring expenses, MIS reporting, accruals, treasury, Account payable and statutory payment and filing etc.,
- Posting fixed assets invoice and maintaining fixed assets register on daily basis and preparing various reports like FAR reconciliation.
- Reconciling monthly depreciation posted in GL and preparing depreciation reconciliation.
- Preparing and maintaining month end reports (Prepaid expenses, Advances and deposits, accounts payable, Rent equalization, Intercompany related transactions and forex gain/loss reports etc.,)
- Calculating and recording intercompany monthly billing basis on P&L and reconciliation the receivables.
- Coordinating with business owners for inputs to prepare monthly capital and operation forecast, accruals etc.,
- Knowledge in statutory tax (TDS, GST, Softex, EPFO, PT)
- Supporting in Statutory audit, tax audit and income tax filling.
- Knowledge of company secretarial compliances for LLP.
- Being familiar with all accounting policies and procedures to ensure they comply with the SOP.
- Maintain and review documented procedures and ensure compliance with audit requirements.
- Identification of process improvement and efficiency.
- Storing and managing financial data and records
- Bachelor's or master's degree in a Finance and Accounting / CA (Inter) 3-5 year's experiences.
- At least 4 years of experience in Accounting and Finance with more than 2 years of experience in Financial planning & analysis is preferable.
- Experience with Oracle and Tally ERP accounting software
- Strong accounting, compliance and controls focused.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with Thorough or detail oriented approach.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously, with focus on accuracy and adherence to deadlines.
- Excellent analytical and Business Application (e.g., Microsoft Excel, power point etc.. ) skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Research-oriented attitude.
Skills: Tds, Pt, Accounting, Financial Planning, Gst, Power Point, Tally ERP, Oracle, Microsoft Excel
Experience: 3.00-5.00 Years