About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Valuations Coordinator...In this role, you will:
Required Qualifications, US:
- Perform valuation reviews to confirm appropriate content and compliance with federal, regulatory and bank policy
- Support the work of less experienced staff and overall effectiveness of the whole team.
- Provide feedback and present ideas for improving or implementing processes and tools within Valuations
- Assign reviews according to due dates and rush requests
- Ensure proper distribution of workflow according to schedules
- Monitor daily, monthly and quarterly production reports and assist with on-boarding and training
- Perform complex organizational, assignable, workable and customer-centric tasks
- Provide subject matter expertise and interpretation of procedures to less experience staff
- Interact with immediate team, department staff and individuals outside of Valuations on questions or feedback.
- Interact with internal or external customers in a customer support role
- Execute or Review end to end business processes for vendor onboarding and profile maintenance including oversight of all required documentation
- Ensure vendors and consultants maintain active appraisal license information and insurance requirements complying with Wells Fargo policy
- Work with user groups (vendors and consultants) to provide support and resolve questions regarding systems or processes
- Manage team mailbox and respond to vendor and internal inquiries
- Communicate with vendors and internal partners to ensure compliance with corporate policies
- Maintain vendor payment information and validation of required documentation
Interact with internal or external customers in a customer support role
Required Qualifications, International:
- 4+ years of Valuations or Lending experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Experience in Valuations, Lending, Underwriting, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
Posting End Date: *Job posting may come down early due to volume of applicants. We Value Diversity
- B.Com or MBA
- Flexible to work in shifts.
- Domain knowledge of US Mortgage
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.Applicants with Disabilities
To request a medical accommodation during the application or interview process, visit Disability Inclusion at Wells Fargo .Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.