Contractual Position - Work in 24/7 shifts, rotational and split week off - Third Party Payroll
• We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated HR/Finance Graduate Candidate with experience in ticket handling or BPO to join our team.
• The successful candidate will be responsible for handling employee queries on payroll, HR, and company policies.
• The candidate should have excellent communication and written skills and must be able to answer 80 to 100 calls per day.
• The role requires a minimum of six months to one year experience in a relevant field, and a minimum of six months experience in a voice process or one year experience in email or chat handling process.
• Handle employee queries on payroll, HR, and company policies
• Respond to employee queries through calls, emails, and chat
• Provide excellent customer service and ensure customer satisfaction
• Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of all employee interactions
• Attend training sessions and keep up to date with company policies and procedures
• Bachelor's degree or above in HR/Finance
• Minimum of six months to one year experience in relevant field
• Minimum of six months experience in a voice process or one year experience in email or chat handling process
• Good communication and written skills
• Soft-spoken and patient
• Willingness to work in 24/7 shifts, rotational and split week off
• This role demands work from office for all days, remote working option will not be available.
Skills: Voice Process, International Bpo, International Call Center, Voice support, Customer Care Executive, Customer Support
Experience: 1.00-8.00 Years
Education: Master OF Business Administration (M.B.A), Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com), Master of Commerce (M.Com), Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A)