FinAGG is cash flow credit company which enables working capital lines to SME to purchase inventory. Our technology provides an easy, low-cost way for businesses of all sizes to increase cash flow by credit against their Cash Flow. For more information, visit www.finagg.in
Position: Chief Of Staff
Location : Noida FinAGG Corporate Office
As the Chief of Staff, you will work closely with the CEO / Founder on everything ranging from strategy and planning to special projects and executive coordination. This is a key role that impacts all areas of the business - you will be working with team members and leaders, both internal and external. You will have the ability to directly impact and improve decisions and processes, and your work will increase the speed and efficiency of execution throughout the company.
The Chief of Staff role will give you an insider look at how a growth stage company scales and operate, from the vantage point of the executive team. You will experience what works, and learn from what doesn- t.
You should have the ambition to become a leader within FinAGG. This position is a stepping stone towards that aspiration or a leadership role working with CEO at FinAGG.
- Identify, define, manage, and drive ad-hoc special projects and initiatives that are cross-functional and strategy to the company.
- Act as a gatekeeper of tasks that can be resolved without direct involvement of the CXOs (negotiate prices for software, cancellation of orders with vendors, review of language on a legal draft)
- Build a thorough understanding of all areas of the business - operations, government relations, product, ops - to determine priorities of the CEO through weekly meetings and identifying opportunities to increase the leadership team and the company's effectiveness in execution.
- Drive executive-level operations - strategic and planning, business reviews, and Board meetings.
- Manage internal and external communications - Draft/review company newsletters, reports, pitch decks, speeches, and presentations on their behalf.
- Facilitate effective decision-making throughout the organization.
- Maximum 2 years of experience in management consulting, venture capital, investment banking, corporate strategy, product management, or similar.
- Self-directed, resourceful, and comfortable with operating in ambiguity.
- Experience in financial analysis and basic modeling.
- Excellent communicator and relationship builder.
- The ability to summarize and present complex topics effectively to a wide audience.
- Experience in organizing and managing cross-functional projects.
- Entrepreneurial with a growth mind