Bringing smiles is what we do at TTEC... for you and the customer. As a Sr. Financial Analyst working remotely in the INDIA, you'll be a part of creating and delivering amazing customer experiences while you also #experienceTTEC, an award-winning employment experience and company culture.
What You Will be Doing
Looking to provide accurate financial analysis and reporting to leaders and financial forecasting? The finance department at TTEC provides a unique opportunity for career growth in this market. TTEC is one of only a few global, public companies headquartered in Colorado. TTEC's expanded focus is being built through a strategic combination of organic growth and mergers/acquisitions.
You'll report to the IT Finance Director. You'll help build our ability to assimilate these new divisions, integrate into standard processes, and build a scalable, sustainable model to support the business.
During a Typical Day, You will
- Provide oversight, guidance, and strategic insight for specific areas of our Engage and Digital practice
- Prepare the Annual Operating Budget and Quarterly Forecasts for supported departments
- Prepare consolidated reporting packages with review of main metrics and trend analysis
- Identify variances to budget and historical comparisons for Senior Management
- Support recurring and ad-hoc global/regional reporting
- Assess where there are opportunities for improvement and risk mitigation
- Work with existing reporting packages, but also improve outputs and highlight potential efficiencies
- Facilitate collaborative solutions and process improvement
What You Bring to the Role
- BS in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or related degree is required
- 3 years experience in financial analysis, corporate budgets, and in-depth forecasting/planning
- Knowledge of Oracle/Hyperion, Microsoft Suite (advanced proficiency in Excel)
- Reporting and analysis experience, adept with large datasets and comfortable with statistics and modeling
- Experience presenting information to senior leadership and comfortable with creating a variety of visual representations of data in a clear format (table/graphs)
- Experience building relationships and ability to work with all levels