Create, maintain (modify, convert, extend, block, delete) and administer data for one of the following processes: Cash & Bank, Purchase to Pay, Contract Administration, Master Data, Billing, Back Reporting, Reporting. Or any other processes being part of the SSC scope.
- Ensure the data input is correctly completed
- Execute the requester data entry or modification received from the Front Officer and upon approval from the Process Manager.
- Contact the unit front officer for information when required.
- Execution of process documentation
- Registration and processing of Incoming & Outgoing documents on time
- Daily reconciliation and corrective actions, if needed.
- Contact Local Front officer for additional documentation
- Log issues and discuss with or escalate to team leader
- Deliver input for proper reporting
- Support process improvements and harmonization activities
- Participation in team meetings, process analysis and improvement actions.
- Make sure process KPI's are met with high quality standards
- Takes responsibility on complex processing activities
- Checking the documents against company business rules
- Communicate & follow-up with local supervisors in cases of problems via an email-like workflow tool
- Act as a super user on process and / or application level within the team
- Perform other tasks as allocated by team leaders, managers relating to reporting and other SSC processes.
- Make sure Reporting KPI's are met with high quality standards
- May initiate process improvements and harmonization activities
At KONE, we are focused on creating an innovative and collaborative working culture where we value the contribution of each individual. Employee engagement is a key focus area for us and we encourage participation and the sharing of information and ideas. Sustainability is an integral part of our culture and the daily practice. We follow ethical business practices and we seek to develop a culture of working together where co-workers trust and respect each other and good performance is recognized. In being a great place to work, we are proud to offer a range of experiences and opportunities that will help you to achieve your career and personal goals and enable you to live a healthy and balanced life.
Read more on www.kone.com/careers
Skills: Process Documentation, Process Analysis, Data Entry, Process Improvements, Reporting
Experience: 0.00-2.00 Years