We seek a highly organized and detail-oriented Financial Assistant to join our investment team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for data entry and management and support the finance department in various day-to-day tasks.
- Perform data entry for financial transactions into accounting software
- Ensure data accuracy and completeness in all financial records
- Generate MIS and analyses using Excel to support the investment department
- Perform routine administrative tasks
- Communicate effectively with internal teams and external stakeholders
- Adhere to financial policies and procedures to ensure compliance
- Proven experience as a Financial Assistant or similar role
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, engineering or a related field preferred
A strong zeal to learn if the candidate does not possess the qualification requirements.
We offer a competitive salary and opportunities for growth and professional development.
P.S. - A candidate based out of Raipur or willing to move to Raipur is preferred.
Skills: Time Management Skills, Accuracy, google sheets , Microsoft Excel, Accounting Software, Compliance, Attention To Detail, Organizational Skills, Data Entry, Excel
Experience: 0.00-2.00 Years