What You Will Do
- Maintaining product costing system and revising as per global schedule
- Profitability analysis and reporting including structured analysis of variances compare to standards and previous periods.
- Fixed assets management in system.
- Providing necessary information to operation team.
- Completion of statutory and cost audits.
- Maintenance of WIP with in prescribed limits
Who You Are (Basic Qualifications)
- Monthly P&L finalization with Variance analysis
- Monitoring all the fixed and variable expenses and implement system to minimize variances
- Completion of cost audit for India operations
- Preparation of Standard Vs Actual cost variance analysis
- New Overhead Rate computation and standard cost rollup
- Transfer Pricing Reviews
- Review of Production Orders and Variance & work with operation for corrective actions
- Conduct monthly P&L review meetings with operations team and drive cost reduction.
- Statutory & Internal audit schedules and coordination related to Fixed Assets
- Proper review and analysis of the Capex requests and Fixed asset accounting
- Monitoring of WIP and work with operations team
- Assist to manager on adhoc jobs
B.Com / M.Com + ICWAWhat Will Put You Ahead
Should be well versed with Variance Analysis and Standard Costing
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate's knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy. Who We Are
As a Koch company, Molex is a leading supplier of connectors and interconnect components, driving innovation in electronics and supporting industries from automotive to health care and consumer to data communications. The thousands of innovators who work for Molex have made us a global electronics leader. Our experienced people, groundbreaking products and leading-edge technologies help us deliver a wider array of solutions to more markets than ever before.
At Koch, employees are empowered to do what they do best to make life better. Learn how our business philosophy helps employees unleash their potential while creating value for themselves and the company.
Skills: Product Costing, Variance Analysis, Cost Audit
Experience: 0.00-2.00 Years