UNIFY Dots is a global technology and software solutions company specializing in Microsoft Dynamics 365-based solutions and Web App and Mobile application development. We are seeking a Senior Manager- Finance & Accounting. This is a full-time position and in hybrid mode with 3 days a week in the office and 2 days remote.Job Description
Your job duties will include:
- Leading the finance team across multiple legal entities and functions, including accounting, management reporting and planning, tax and statutory compliance
- Managing the full spectrum of financial accounting and reporting. Managing and supervising the accounting team and provide day-to-day supervision and financial controls.
- Accounts Payable and Purchasing
- Project Accounting and Customer Invoicing
- Bank and Credit Card Reconciliation
- Financial Reporting
- Statutory and Tax Reporting and Compliance
- Managing and mentoring accounting and finance team members, setting strategic priorities and reviewing and improving operating procedures for the finance function.
- Setting financial targets and reporting by business segments, provide insightful financial reporting and commentary to founders, board members and business heads.
- Being part of senior executive team for Unify Dots and leading by example. Driving leadership in interaction with external partners, including auditors, tax advisors, corporate secretary and as well as other bodies such as tax and compliance authorities.
- Reviewing corporate books and statutory tax returns.
- Ensuring regulatory deadlines are met including filing of GST/ VAT returns, Corporate Income Tax returns and other statutory and tax deadlines.
- Working with appointed external auditors for completion of an audit.
- Performing other related duties as necessary.
- Bachelor's degree in accountancy, Finance or a related field
- Should hold an active Chartered Accountant or CPA License
- Demonstrated ability to adapt and master tax and statutory requirements across multiple jurisdictions.
- At least 10 years of work experience in accounting, finance, and audit field.
- Should have managed a team of at least 3 people.
- Fluent English language communication skills
- Familiar with India and US taxation and reporting requirements.
Work Shift is expected to be from 8 am to 5 pm IST Monday to Friday. Some adjustments may be required.
Unify Dots offices in Pune or Gurugram. Remote work 2 days a week.Benefits
- Market competitive compensation.
- Medical Insurance for Team member + Spouse + Children + Parents.
- Laptop for Work from Home
- People before Profit Culture that values team members over financial numbers.
Skills: Audit, Accounting, Taxation, Finance, Reporting
Experience: 10.00-12.00 Years