What You Will Do
- Releasing product cost system and revising as per global schedule and guidelines.
- Supporting programing team in quotation process and providing cost impact sheets.
- Supporting in capitalization process
- Supporting operation management
- Publishing daily analytical reports and dashboards
Who You Are (Basic Qualifications)
- Maintain product cost in SAP.
- Supporting to operation and management team by circulating DL utilization, 3rd Party Revenue, LGM, Production Hours and Machine utilization trends on daily basis for improvement
- Supporting to harness quotation process from costing through ZGQS
- Support to new standard cost rollup.
- Verification of quarterly Interco TP and release cost as per global schedule
- Participate in SAP testing process
- Monthly COPQ reports analysis circulation to operation
- Support on month end analysis activities.
- Statutory & Internal audit schedules and coordination and help in finalization of accounts
- Support in IO creation and capitalization process.
- Preparation and Reporting of S&E and Block Stock report to user departments and advising exemption to GBS if applicable.
- Provide inputs for IT assessments for compilation of data relating to Inventory
- Analysis of product cost variance for product transfer parts
Post Graduate in Commerce with minimum of 3 years experience
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate's knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy. Who We Are
As a Koch company, Molex is a leading supplier of connectors and interconnect components, driving innovation in electronics and supporting industries from automotive to health care and consumer to data communications. The thousands of innovators who work for Molex have made us a global electronics leader. Our experienced people, groundbreaking products and leading-edge technologies help us deliver a wider array of solutions to more markets than ever before.
At Koch, employees are empowered to do what they do best to make life better. Learn how our business philosophy helps employees unleash their potential while creating value for themselves and the company.
Skills: Sap, Internal Audit, Analytical Reports, Costing, Statutory Audit, Capitalization, Dashboards, Sap Testing
Experience: 3.00-5.00 Years