Job Title : Sales Manager - Mortgage
Location : Pune
Increase acquisition of target clientele across mortgage and loan against property segments. Responsible for new business acquisition through open market. Build and strengthen strong network of direct sales agencies in the market.What We'll Offer You
As part of our flexible scheme, here are just some of the benefits that you'll enjoy
Your Key Responsibilities
- Best in class leave policy
- Gender neutral parental leaves
- 100% reimbursement under childcare assistance benefit (gender neutral)
- Sponsorship for Industry relevant certifications and education
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family members
- Comprehensive Hospitalization Insurance for you and your dependents
- Accident and Term life Insurance
- Complementary Health screening for 35 yrs. and above
Your Skills And Experience
- Responsible for new business acquisition through open market.
- Should have a strong network of DSA's in the market - Atleast 10 DSA's with whom files are discussed on a regular basis.
- Strong at DSA management and new DSA empanelment.
How We'll Support You
- In-depth knowledge of Product and Policy
- Having Good Communication skill
- Having good negotiation skill
- Have and understood the market update and knowledge.
- Having awareness and information about the competition
About Us And Our Teams
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
Please visit our company website for further information:https://www.db.com/company/company.htm
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Visit Inside Deutsche Bank to discover more about the culture of Deutsche Bank including Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Leadership, Learning, Future of Work and more besides.
Skills: Dsa, Negotiation, Market Analysis, Communication
Experience: 5.00-7.00 Years