Building No 12D, Floor 5, Raheja Mindspace, Cyberabad, Madhapur, Hyderabad - 500081, Telangana, IndiaJob Title
-Collections AssociatePreferred Location-
Hyderabad, India Full time/Part Time
- Full TimeBuild a career with confidence:
Carrier Global Corporation, global leader in intelligent climate and energy solutions is committed to creating solutions that matter for people and our planet for generations to come. From the beginning, we've led in inventing new technologies and entirely new industries. Today, we continue to lead because we have a world-class, diverse workforce that puts the customer at the center of everything we do.About the role:
Entry-level Credit & Collections / Accounts Receivable professional. Responsible for activities such as billing, credit and collections, invoicing, aging, month-end close and Accounts Receivable reporting in adherence to established policies, procedures and guidelines.Key
The Collection Associate will be responsible for any combination of the below responsibilities:
Success measures:Required knowledge & skills:
- Execute the end-to-end Accounts Receivable processes
- Execute standard and non-standard AR reporting, and distribute (where appropriate)
- Review and Process unallocated credits with the help of Cash application team
- Report on collection activity and accounts receivable status/ Produce routine reports timely and accurate
- Timely Collection.
- Execute the collections and dunning process
- Identify accounts due for collection
- Monitor accounts to identify outstanding debts
- Take actions to encourage timely debt payments
- Handle customer calls and customer facing communication, to maximize cash collected
- Execute standard dunning, and specialized dunning campaigns
- Manage customer disputes, liaising with the Business where necessary
- Work collaboratively with legal teams and issue guidance on debt provisions
- Execute the management of customer queries
- Apply (and remove) dunning blocks
- Initiate payments and refunds
- Resolve billing and customer credit issues enquiries
- Handle customer calls and dispute logging/management
- Undertake root cause analysis, Track and monitor queries through to resolution
- General office support to OTC team
- SOP/DTP creation preparation
- Ensure good cooperation across team
- Contribute to operational and strategic process improvements
- 0-3 years of experience in B2B collections or similar role
- Working knowledge of MS Office and Excel
- Comfortable working with targets
- Patience and ability to manage stress
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) Solid communication skills, able to prioritize and open to be flexible.
- Willing to work in Night Shifts and Voice process
Preferred Skills, it would be nice if you have:
- Bachelor's or equivalent work experience.
- Knowledge of Account reconciliation
- Knowledge of Collections/Accounts Receivable/AR calling/OTC
- Bachelor's or equivalent work experience.
Our commitment to you:
- We are committed to offering competitive benefits programs for all of our employees, and enhancing our programs when necessary.
- Have peace of mind and body with our health insurance
- Make yourself a priority with flexible schedules and leave Policy Drive forward your career through professional development opportunities
- Achieve your personal goals with our Employee Assistance Program.
Our greatest assets are the expertise, creativity and passion of our employees. We strive to provide a great place to work that attracts, develops and retains the best talent, promotes employee engagement, fosters teamwork and ultimately drives innovation for the benefit of our customers. We strive to create an environment where you feel that you belong, with diversity and inclusion as the engine to growth and innovation. We develop and deploy best-in-class programs and practices, providing enriching career opportunities, listening to employee feedback and always challenging ourselves to do better. This is The Carrier Way.
Join us and make a difference.Apply Now!
#cbsfinanceCarrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.Job Applicant's Privacy Notice:
Click on this link to read the Job Applicant's Privacy Notice