Analyst/Executive - Policy Management
Gurgaon, Haryana, India
AXA XLis looking for talented individuals to support our business across all product lines and geographies. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic, global business.
Analysts - Policy Management work with Underwriters operating in our international hubs such as New York, Singapore and London and support processing tasks such as Bound, Endorsements, and Policy Issuance etc.DISCOVER your opportunity
What will your essential responsibilities include
SHARE your talent
- Directly support AXA XL underwriters / DAMs in Policy administration
- Support issuance of policy documents for the insured
- In case of policy non-renewals, send out the conditional / non-renewal policy documents
- Issue endorsements in case of any mid-term changes during the policy period
- Generate policy numbers for the insured
- Renew or decline policies as per the instructions from the underwriters
We're looking for someone who has these abilities and skills:
- University graduate with 0 - 3 years' work experience
- Ability to follow defined processes and procedures
- Organized, methodical, ability to perform multiple tasks
- Compelling customer-service focus
- Ability to prioritize workload
- Persuasive communication skills, both verbal and written fluent in English
- Ability to communicate results and technical issues in a professional manner
- Influential collaborative skills ability to work effectively in a team environment
AXA XL, the P&C and specialty risk division of AXA, is known for solving complex risks. For mid-d companies, multinationals and even some inspirational individuals we don't just provide re/insurance, we reinvent it.
How By combining a comprehensive and efficient capital platform, data-driven insights, leading technology, and the best talent in an agile and inclusive workspace, empowered to deliver top client service across all our lines of business âˆ' property, casualty, professional, financial lines and specialty.
With an innovative and flexible approach to risk solutions, we partner with those who move the world forward.
Learn more at
AXA XL is committed to equal employment opportunity and will consider applicants regardless of gender, sexual orientation, age, ethnicity and origins, marital status, religion, disability, or any other protected characteristic.
At AXA XL, we know that an inclusive culture and a diverse workforce enable business growth and are critical to our success. That's why we have made a strategic commitment to attract, develop, advance and retain the most diverse workforce possible, and create an inclusive culture where everyone can bring their full selves to work and can reach their highest potential.
- Five Business Resource Groups focused on gender, LGBTQ+, ethnicity and origins, disability and inclusion with 20 Chapters around the globe
- Robust support for Flexible Working Arrangements
- Enhanced family friendly leave benefits
- Named to the Diversity Best Practices Index
- Signatory to the UK Women in Finance Charter
Learn more at . AXA XL is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Corporate Responsibility
At AXA XL our approach to corporate responsibility (CR) is the same as our approach to business constantly seeking to provide innovative solutions to the world's most complex problems. From offering our expertise, products and services to help build more resilient communities, to advancing understanding and response to climate change, our strategy - Our Impact. Our Future. - aligns key issues that are pertinent to our business - climate, water and financial resilience - and contributes to AXA Group's purpose to 'Act for human progress by protecting what matters.'.
- Climate: We're reducing our carbon footprint, protecting ecosystems and exploring how our business can help build a better world.
- Water: We're developing water resilience where it is - and will be - needed most.
- Financial resilience: We're helping create opportunities for the unemployed and underemployed, so they can be better prepared for unexpected changes.
- Hearts in Action:We have established volunteering and charitable giving programs to help colleagues support causes that matter most to them, known as our 'Hearts in Action' programs.
For more information, please see the on our website.
Skills: Policy Management, policy administration , Financial, Hubs, Responsibility, charitable giving, professional manner , ethnicity, Finance, business growth, Fluent In English, Commitment, Communication, Focused, influential, English, Agile, flexible approach , volunteering , Persuasive Communication
Experience: 0.00-3.00 Years