Your new company
East Bristol based employer
Your new role - 15 MONTH FIXED TERM CONTRACT
- Undertaking the Month End process of revenue recognition and associated cost of sales for specific revenue streams.
- Reporting & analysing month end results, interrogating data & providing meaningful commentary on variance to forecast.
- Working closely with commercial finance to align reporting output and improve report accuracy/usefulness
- Timely reconciliation of all assigned control accounts/balance sheet responsibilities for management review
- Support the budgeting and forecast process
- Ongoing adhoc project work within the finance team as and when required
What you'll need to succeed
- The successful candidates should be AAT, or equivalent, qualified with experience in managing effective relationships in a business partnering role and with a sound understanding of Management Accounting.
What you'll get in return
- Flexible working options available
- 41 days leave per year
- Numerous discounts at leading retailers / gyms
- Cycle to work scheme sector
- Leading policies around maternity, adoption and shared parental leave (up to 26 weeks full pay), paternity leave (up to six weeks full pay)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.