Your new company
East Bristol based business
Your new role
- As Management Accountant, you'll be responsible for the delivery of all aspects of the business management accounting, including cost management, cash flow management, variance analysis, budgeting and forecasting.
- You will provide accurate financial information to support the CFO's strategic financial responsibilities, including support to the business areas through the Finance Business Partner team.
- You'll need to deliver continuous customer service including identifying and initiating improvements to financial systems and processes, workflows, management information and management and reporting of financial risks and issues.
- You'll work closely with colleagues across the company with responsibility for general accounting and will need to understand and deliver on their management accounting needs.
- There will be the opportunity to contribute to streamlining processes and improving the accuracy of data, supporting the wider finance team in providing better analysis, insight and support to the business.
What you'll need to succeed
- Possess a recognised CCAB/ACCA/CIMA studier
- Significant experience of working in an accounts preparation role with strong analytical skills to enable the production of meaningful financial reporting
- Strong Excel Skills
- Finance experience working within a large organisation with the ability to work collaboratively and proactively across organisational boundaries
- Ability to prioritise and manage workloads effectively and apply efficient timekeeping
What you'll get in return
- Fantastic market leading Pension scheme
- Excellent employee health and wellbeing services including an Employee Assistance Programme
- Exceptional starting annual leave entitlement, plus bank holidays
- Additional paid closure over the Christmas period
- Local and national discounts at a range of major retailers
- Hybrid working
- Free parking
- Study Support
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.