Your new role
We are exclusively partnered with an established large organisation in Swindon to recruit a Financial Accountant to support the Financial Controller for an initial 6-month fixed term.
The role will be responsible for the delivery of a high-quality financial accounting service and producing accurate and relevant financial information for management reviews, statutory accounts, and tax purposes.
Core responsibilities include;
- Supporting the month-end processing of journals,
- Supporting the production of balance sheet reconciliations,
- Leading the intercompany reconciliation process and developing process efficiencies,
- Providing monthly analysis of transactional data,
- Supporting the year-end financial statements and audit process,
- Ad hoc analysis, investigations and documentation for management.
What you\'ll need to succeed
You\'ll ideally be a fully qualified (ACA / ACCA / CIMA) accountant with significant relevant experience in a financial accounting role within a large organisation. It\'s also helpful to have experience with a range of financial systems and software, including SAP, and be an intermediate / advanced user of Microsoft Excel.
You\'ll also ideally be based at a commutable distance from Swindon, as the business has a hybrid working policy requiring ideally 3 days per week onsite with the rest of the finance team. There is free parking available and good public transport links to the offices.
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.